“Best of the Best”
Review of Walk On Water

Walk On Water
More attraction details
Owner description: Walk on Water Paddleboard Company is the premier SUP shop and outfitter serving all of your paddleboarding needs- from sales, to rentals, lessons, accessories and even SUP yoga. It is our mission to grow a successful community filled with competent, fun-loving paddlers who are able to fully appreciate their beautiful surroundings in Ocean City and Assateague. Call us today to set up a lesson or rental and find us in our shop on Rt. 611 on the way to the beach!
Reviewed July 4, 2013

At Walk on Water and their Paddle Inn, you will find the best facilities, people and gear anywhere. As someone who teaches SUP myself I have seen a lot of operations and I can say that Sandy, Beth and Ron of Walk on Water run a first class operation. If you are interested in SUP, your first steps should be to take a lesson and demo boards with Walk on Water.

1  Thank tradewindbreezes
There are newer reviews for Walk On Water

Reviewed July 4, 2013

Walk on Water has some very knowledgable people working in their stand paddleboard store... Free demos and excellent instructors... I had a wonderful time in Ocean City and learned an how to paddle on a stand up paddleboard... Their excellent prices and great selection of boards, paddles and paddling accessories with their knowledgable people resulted in my new found passion of Stand up paddleboarding... Much appreciation!

1  Thank makahapro
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Our family enjoyed an hour paddle board lesson/session. We all had so much fun and we plan to do a longer excursion with Walk on Water on our next vacation!

2  Thank jfranciswerley
Reviewed June 22, 2013

My trip with Walk on Water was the first time my dad, my brother, and I have gone paddle boarding. Sandy and Beth were fantastic. They're great instructors, and even if you have no experience they could get you up on the board in no time. Our trip took is through some of the incredible island waterways on Assateague Island and made for an awesome afternoon.

1  Thank tkess44
Reviewed August 4, 2011

If there is one thing you do this summer at Ocean City Maryland be sure to check out paddle boarding with What-SUP stand up paddle boarding currently working out of Fager's Island Bar & Grille. Located at the rte 90 bridge and 60th Street on the Bay side, this is the perfect way to end a day and start the evening. Owner/teacher, Dawn, will have you comfortable on the paddle board in mere minutes. Classes are small, fun and cater to everyone. Perfect for the entire family, great for groups of friends even terrific for business team building exercises or wedding parties! Dawn will outfit you with the right board and paddle length so just bring watershoes and a happy attitude and sunscreen for the daytime yoga classes. Evenings will find you paddling to the strains of the 1812 Overture and watching the amazing sunsets that O.C.'s bayside has to offer . Afterwards enjoy the food and fun at Fager's Island. You will be back for the yoga classes! Dawn has lots of secrert inlets to keep you protected in windy weather. And the best part is that while you are having so much fun you will be toning your core as never before! I had a toned tummy and stronger arms after just 1 class. Dawn is a fitness/yoga instructor, manages 3 gyms AND is a professional Tri-athlete; the paddle boarding workout is now part of her training regamin. The price for all this fun is one of the BEST "Bangs for your Bucks" in OC. Check it out!

1  Thank travelstyle1