“OMG the BEST”

Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I am so glad we happened upon this place. I had the chicken calzone and I have to say I have never had anything like this before. It was absolutely delicious. I am sad that I have never come across this in NY, I will be coming back here for this whenever I am in OC. My husband got a loaded pizza which was outrageous, Their advertisement does not lie they really do not scrimp on anything. This place rocks!

There are newer reviews for Johnny's Pizza & Pub

Reviewed September 19, 2013 via mobile

While waiting to check in to are condo, we decided to stop here and eat. Walking in it looks pretty nice, alot of stuff hanging on the walls, Tv's with sports in. It was also pretty clean so I liked the atmosphere. The waitress greeted us almost right away and gave us time to order. In are party of four we order two beers and two speciality drinks. It took a little long to get are drink but not to bad. We then order a medium pizza with cheese and bacon. Pizza came quick and was very good. After we got are check, we seen that the drinks are pretty expensive but the pizza was a good price. Overall a nice place to stop a get a good pizza. Nothing that great to recommend going out of your way to come here. If your passing by though, not a bad place to eat,

Reviewed September 9, 2013

We stayed in Best Western which was a block away from Johnny's. We ordered pizza and wings for dinner. They were delicious.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

My family and I ordered from this "restaurant" and were awaiting our $65 order. I received the first call from the delivery driver about an hour after ordering stating that he was having trouble locating our rental address. I gave the complete address to the man who answered the phone and took our order. This information was NOT passed on correctly to the delivery driver. I went downstairs to wait for the delivery driver because he stated he could not find the address. He called my cell phone and I tried to call him back and the call would not connect. 2 minutes later, I was able to reach him and he then yelled at me and said "I have moved on to my next delivery. You should've answered your phone. You won't be getting your food." ...What?!!! We had a 2 year old child with us and we had already waited over an hour for the food. Out of frustration and disbelief at the delivery driver's VERY rude demeanor, we cancelled the entire order and went to eat on the boardwalk. When we come back again for vacation, we will DEFINITELY not even consider this pizza place. Too many other better options around!!!!

1  Thank missshpa
Reviewed September 1, 2013

We got a large pizza and 2 dozen wings. Meat lovers. Had it delivered. Was surprised to see it was over $40.00. It was OK, but put a dent in the budget. Seems as if all or most of OC is over priced. Perhaps they have no customers in the winter and have to hit summer people for all they can??