“TRY IT!”
Review of Davey Jones Locker - CLOSED

Davey Jones Locker
Cuisines: American, Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Description: A little upstairs bar on the boardwalk in Ocean City. Come enjoy a good craft beer, refreshing cocktail, or delicious dish from the kitchen.
Reviewed November 6, 2012

Discovered this little jem by accident. The fish taco's were fabulous and the kids meals were huge and loved by my three little ones. We got to Davey's right as they were opening and there were people waiting although we were seated right away. The service was superior as well.

1  Thank Perozichx5
There are newer reviews for Davey Jones Locker

Reviewed October 1, 2012

We might go for music, crab dip and a beer. Hard to believe this place was a Burger King not that long ago.

1  Thank Steven I
Reviewed September 8, 2012 via mobile

We had the fish and french fries, they were excellent. The veiws from this upstairs restaurant are great. It is a bar grill and though we don't drink we enjoyed our visit. Service was great!

Reviewed September 7, 2012

I got double cheeseburger,fries and small coke in a combo.I paid in advance and I said I will be back in a few minutes.When I came back I asked for a coke with no ice. The guy start making my drink and his boss came and told him to put ice.I said again: No ice please! The boss start yelling at me you must have ice in the drink it says up there!!! Better read next time !!! I was shocked.I said: I am sick I got sore throat I don't want any ice in my drink.He scream one more time: that's it no ice !!! I asked for my money back and he poured coke like half of the cup gave it to me and said Don't ever come back in Davey Jones.What did I do wrong to get that kind of service ???How much does it cost a bag of concentrate coke 70 dollars ??? How many drinks can you make of it ? Probably 200-300 ???

1  Thank John D
Reviewed September 3, 2012

HOT CHEESY CRAB DIP WITH CIABATTA BREAD - out of this world! Appetizer mussels were my main course, also came with toasted ciabatta bread and sauce was loaded with diced fresh plum tomatos. You don't need an entree with the mussels and half an order of crab dip. I was in heaven!!!! My friend said her burger was excellent, and the FRIES, my god the FRIES! Just like the boardwalk! Freshly cut and fried and salted with the skins on. PERFECT!!!!!