“Great Appitizers”
Review of Davey Jones Locker - CLOSED

Davey Jones Locker
Cuisines: American, Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Description: A little upstairs bar on the boardwalk in Ocean City. Come enjoy a good craft beer, refreshing cocktail, or delicious dish from the kitchen.
Ocean City, Maryland
“Great Appitizers”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

We might go for music, crab dip and a beer. Hard to believe this place was a Burger King not that long ago.

1 Thank Steven I

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Columbia, South Carolina
“Good food, great views”
Reviewed September 8, 2012 via mobile

We had the fish and french fries, they were excellent. The veiws from this upstairs restaurant are great. It is a bar grill and though we don't drink we enjoyed our visit. Service was great!

Ocean City, Maryland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Totally Disappointed.Terrible.I will never go back there !!!”
Reviewed September 7, 2012

I got double cheeseburger,fries and small coke in a combo.I paid in advance and I said I will be back in a few minutes.When I came back I asked for a coke with no ice. The guy start making my drink and his boss came and told him to put ice.I said again: No ice please! The boss start yelling at me you must have ice in the drink it says up there!!! Better read next time !!! I was shocked.I said: I am sick I got sore throat I don't want any ice in my drink.He scream one more time: that's it no ice !!! I asked for my money back and he poured coke like half of the cup gave it to me and said Don't ever come back in Davey Jones.What did I do wrong to get that kind of service ???How much does it cost a bag of concentrate coke 70 dollars ??? How many drinks can you make of it ? Probably 200-300 ???

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank John D
Bayonne, New Jersey
“Even if you don't drink, the food here is great!”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

HOT CHEESY CRAB DIP WITH CIABATTA BREAD - out of this world! Appetizer mussels were my main course, also came with toasted ciabatta bread and sauce was loaded with diced fresh plum tomatos. You don't need an entree with the mussels and half an order of crab dip. I was in heaven!!!! My friend said her burger was excellent, and the FRIES, my god the FRIES! Just like the boardwalk! Freshly cut and fried and salted with the skins on. PERFECT!!!!!

New York
“Fish Tacos........Yummy!!”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

We were on the Boardwalk specifically to let the kids do the rides at Jolly Rogers. We gave this place a try & we're glad we did!! Cute atmosphere, friendly staff, nice view of B'walk & decent food. Prices were a little high, though!!