“Dirty and not so friendly”
Review of Leo's Restaurant

Leo's Restaurant
Ranked #180 of 440 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: Greek, Seafood
Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

I hate to give these kind of reviews, but I have had 3 unpleasant meals here over the last two years and statistically that shouldn't happen. The location is perfect for us, but this is not where I would choose to spend my money. The booths are horrible, they are cracked and dirty, I wouldn't even want to know what is deep in there. The owner runs the cash register, and if you can get a smile out of her you're doing way better than I ever have. Not rewarding to feel you're bothering someone to ring up your bill for mediocre food and you feel like you need a shower when you leave to get the grease smell out of your hair.

3  Thank thezoo5

Reviewed August 17, 2013

Fried jumbo shrimp were very good and the potato salad side was good. The green beans had a metallic taste that made it very obvious they were just dumped out of a can and heated up. Rice pudding was yummy. Not my favorite place to eat in OC.

Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

Well the first thing about this place was the dirty booth we sat at. My water was disgusting. I haven't even gotten my good yet. Oh yeah not to mention our waitress was still learning how to speak English. I don't normally post negative reviews like this. But I must say I admire the artwork on the walls. Bathroom could use some cleaning. Food was ok.

Reviewed July 5, 2013 via mobile

Out of AYCE crabs at 7pm on a Friday nite! Steamed shrimp was good; platter of crabs, clams and shrimp also very good. Service was really poor. Our waitress got the order wrong and we waited and waited and waited for our daughter's grilled cheese! Way after everyone else got their food. The waitress seemed to disappear whenever we needed something. Probably would go somewhere else first next time.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

Leo's, in Ocean City Maryland, is the place to go for all you can eat crabs. Although on the small size, it is all you can eat. They are very tasty and the price is the best in town.