Carousel Resort Hotel & Condominiums
Atlantic Oceanfront Inn(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$59
Grand Hotel & Spa(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$67
$74
$130
$117
Dunes Manor Hotel & Suites(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$69
$62
Hilton Suites Ocean City Oceanfront(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$255
$211
Hilton.com
Comfort Inn Boardwalk(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$104
ComfortInn
Paradise Plaza Inn(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$89
$71
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Ocean City(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$218
$170
HolidayInn.com
Princess Royale Resort(Ocean City)(Great Value!)
$139
1,364 results
All reviewsice skatingbounce houseice showsmoon bouncefree beach chairsfood lionoutdoor poolhot tubbar and grilloff seasonbeach accessocean viewpirate shipplenty of parkingrinkskatessummer
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 21, 2007

After reading many reviews I was nervous but we stayed in a condo here and I was pleasantly surprised. It was clean, large and had a beautiful view (don't pick a low floor). the hotel staff was friendly. Very helpful on check in, the bellhops even help you unpack if you like. We were able to check in early, when we arrived at 11:30 they had us ready within an hour. The ice rink was a crowd pleaser and where can you skate for $5??, the beach is beautiful and the hotel provides 2 beach chairs complimentary. The pool grill was nice, had live entertainment and the atmosphere throughout was very family friendly. the hotel lobby was constantly being vacuumed (no sand). the condos have a large bayside balcony which was perfect for having dinner and watching the sunset. Only thing I would say could use improvement were the pools. they were cloudy, but then again, lots of kids with lotion. We also had friends in the hotel portion who did say they could use a face lift. All in all the condo's were great (they do vary unit to unit, but you can view online and pick the one you like) and the recreation sections were fun!

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled with family
2  Thank manda32
Reviewed July 11, 2007

We booked a 3 bedroom condo thru a rental agency for the week of July 4th. We were very pleased that upon our arrival we were able to check in 2 1/2 hours early. Although once we entered the condo we were very disappointed. The condo as a whole was very nice and roomy but it was very DIRTY and definitely needs a coat of paint. After walking around for 5 minutes with no shoes on my kids feet were black. The bathrooms & kitchen didn't appear to have been touched. Our microwave caught fire and when we opened the blinds they fell straight to the floor. Thank goodness they didn't fall on either one of my kids. The first part of my vacation was spent cleaning and disinfecting the place so needless to say I was not a happy camper. The rental agency we rented thru did send people in to clean the carpets and replaced the microwave.

The hotel in general I thought was very family oriented. My kids loved the ice skating, the outdoor pool and the ice cream shop in the lobby. Our family enjoyed lunch outside with the live entertainment by the tiki bar. Overall it was a very nice beachy atmosphere.

I would probably stay here again but in a different condo.

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4  Thank kamcraz
Reviewed July 9, 2007

This was our third time staying here. Unfortunatley it will be our last. I can deal with some problems that this Hotel may have, but not the attutude that the Hotel staff has when you voice a complaint. On the last day, I had to call 3 times to have our room made up. It wasn't done untill 5:00pm. After returning from the beach, the glass elevator got stuck with me in it. It road up and down for 10 minutes before anyone could stop it. After that wnet to room the shower and there was no hot water. After talking with the front desk and having to finally demand to talk with the manager to request an adjustment on the bill, I was told that they were very sorry and that there was nothing that they could do. Seems like from reading other reviews here that the main theme of this Hotel is customer no servce at all times. Oh they did offer me a comp night in January of which I declined, who would want to drive 6.5 hrs for this!

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled with family
1  Thank hc6245
Reviewed July 4, 2007

We stayed at the Carousel for Father's Day weekend. We were on the third floor, ocean front in a hotel style room. We found all the employees to be extremely pleasant, friendly and helpful - from the front desk, to the restaurant to the outside pool/bar area. Even the young gentlemen manning the doors were pleasant and helpful. The game room and the pools were great, parking was never a problem and we had a great time. The only issue I had with the room was the A/C unit - when it kicked on it was loud and made sleeping difficult. The second night we turned the temp. down so it would run all night and just slept bundled up - worked like a charm. My kids had fun and dad had a nice weekend at the beach. We would stay at the Carousel again!!!

• Stayed: June 2007, traveled with family
2  Thank ldmaem
Reviewed May 23, 2007

This hotel is a high rise offering hotel rooms on the first 4 floors.
The remaining 20 floors above this are condominiums. It has a very family oriented theme. I recently stayed here on the 19-21 of May. I will not be returning ever in my life. I have the following complaints.

- Employee's are not hospitable and are downright rude.

- Pool Maintenance extremely loud & annoying

- Hotel room door broken jammed (safety issue)

- Showers scalding hot (took a cold shower)

- Arrived at 4p.m. (my room was not ready until 7pm.)

- Fire Alarm at 1AM (Entire Building Evacuated)

- I will be disputing the first nights charge on my credit card.
However the second night I paid cash unfortunately.

I agree with the other guests when they suggest booking a condominium as these properties are managed by another company i believe. I have always stayed in the hotel section though. Bottom line for $250.00 a night i should not have been more stressed out when i left then when i arrived. You can not provide second class service and charge first class rates. On my next visit to O.C. I will avoid this place like the plague and look for a holiday inn, or hampton inn.

• Stayed: May 2007, traveled with friends
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4  Thank snook3133