This hotel is very nice. We had an atrium view room and could look over our balcony at the ice skating rink. We could watch our kids skate and relax! The indoor pool is very large and also nice. They have an exercise room that we did not use but did walk through, and it was well equipped and clean. There was a sauna in the locker room and a jacuzzi by the pool....very nice :) . The beach was well maintained and a good distance to the water - to accommodate many sun bathers in the summer! Speaking of summer....there is an outdoor pool (one big and one small) as well as two bar/snack bar areas, plenty of 'deck' space and a nice wooden playground that our 5 year old spent a lot of time in. This is truly a RESORT. You do not have to go outside if it is raining...there is plenty to do! The game room, kids activities, FREE WIRELESS INTERNET, the store, the pool, a sports bar and a fabulous restaurant (Seasons). If you feel a need to go outside (lol) there are shops and restaurants and bars within walking distance and you are always a short drive to even more fun. I will definitely stay here again!!
The hotel is a beach resort, so the sand and salt water are present but the staff works throughout the day to keep up on it. This hotel is clean, well maintained and comfortable. The staff is friendly, accommodating and willing to do whatever it takes to make sure our stay was just right.
One last point I want to write about was the fact that one of the friends we took with us left her glasses in the room. When we got home (3 hour drive) I called the front desk to make them aware that they may be in the bed or under it. They connected me to Security and the gentleman who answered ran 'right up there' to check and said he would call me back. He called in 4 minutes and had them! He wrote my address down on the shipping label while I was on the phone and mailed it that day...I received the glasses in the mail the next day (at no charge)! Just another example of how above and beyond the staff is.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your family can enjoy a tradition of fun and relaxation at one of Ocean City Maryland's most popular family resorts. Come join us on our famous Ice skating rink or relax in our spacious atrium. Kick back and enjoy our beach patio with live music, exceptional Ocean City cuisine, and sip a frozen cocktail as you lounge beach side. Drop the kids off for ice skating and relax in our indoor pool, hot tub, or sauna. No matter what your expectations are for an ideal family vacation in Ocean City Maryland, Carousel has it all. We are Ocean City Maryland's favorite family resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity and Agoda so you can book your Carousel Resort Hotel & Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carousel Resort Hotel And Condominiums
- Carousel Hotel Ocean City Md
- Carousel Hotel Condominiums