This is an older hotel away from the Boardwalk but right on the ocean. It has lots of amenities - indoor and outdoor pools, a small skating rink, and indoor and outdoor places to eat. We stayed there in July with our 3 teen-aged grandkids and it was perfect for us. It has a small refrigerator, microwave plus coffee maker in each room. Also a few empty cabinets. If you plan to have breakfast and lunch here, you'll need to bring paper products, and plasticware! None are provided! The kids considered this an upscale hotel and it is compared to Comfort Inn level. We mostly stayed there for the beach front location and amenities for the kids. Will return with the kids next summer!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your family can enjoy a tradition of fun and relaxation at one of Ocean City Maryland's most popular family resorts. Come join us on our famous Ice skating rink or relax in our spacious atrium. Kick back and enjoy our beach patio with live music, exceptional Ocean City cuisine, and sip a frozen cocktail as you lounge beach side. Drop the kids off for ice skating and relax in our indoor pool, hot tub, or sauna. No matter what your expectations are for an ideal family vacation in Ocean City Maryland, Carousel has it all. We are Ocean City Maryland's favorite family resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Carousel Resort Hotel & Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carousel Resort Hotel And Condominiums
- Carousel Hotel Ocean City Md
- Carousel Hotel Condominiums