I practically grew up at the Carousel since my parents owned a condo during my teen years and we used it year round. I have fond memories of spending time with family and friends at the beach,tennis court, indoor pool, arcade and ice rink. Over time, my parents sold their condo, the hotel changed hands a couple of times and I have been bringing my own family to the newly renovated hotel. I am excited about all the new amenities that make the hotel even more family friendly such as an outdoor pool, kiddie camp, family movies, nightly ice skating shows, and live entertainment. Hotel guests also get a free family photo and the use of free beach chairs. For these reasons and more, the Carousel has always been our first choice for a family vacation. So when my husband and I decided to plan a vacation without the kids this summer, I wasn't entirely sure this was the right place for a couple's weekend until we checked into our hotel room. We sprung for an oceanfront room overlooking the patio after learning about recent renovations to this section of the hotel. The Bamboo Lounge and palm trees outside our window made us feel like we were back in Hawaii where we spent our honeymoon many years ago. The hotel room was very clean, spacious, and beautifully furnished. The kitchennete and bathrooms had beautiful granite countertops and I was pleasantly surprised to find a large, flat screen TV with HD in our room. We were especially excited to have a king size bed with plenty of pillows and a very comfortable mattress. During our stay, the hotel was very busy with families on vacation but we found it easy to enjoy our time as a couple. The best part of the vacation was feeling relaxed, entertained and comfortable at the hotel. Practically everything we needed for a memorable vacation was either onsite or within walking distance from the hotel. The only downside to this vacation was having to remember to tone down the excitement in our voices while sharing the details of our day with our kids during phone calls home. We didn't want them to feel too bad about everything they were missing out on!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your family can enjoy a tradition of fun and relaxation at one of Ocean City Maryland's most popular family resorts. Come join us on our famous Ice skating rink or relax in our spacious atrium. Kick back and enjoy our beach patio with live music, exceptional Ocean City cuisine, and sip a frozen cocktail as you lounge beach side. Drop the kids off for ice skating and relax in our indoor pool, hot tub, or sauna. No matter what your expectations are for an ideal family vacation in Ocean City Maryland, Carousel has it all. We are Ocean City Maryland's favorite family resort! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity and Cancelon so you can book your Carousel Resort Hotel & Condominiums reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carousel Resort Hotel And Condominiums
- Carousel Hotel Ocean City Md
- Carousel Hotel Condominiums