“Amazing”

Seacrets, Jamaica U.S.A.
Ranked #1 of 16 Nightlife in Ocean City
More attraction details
Owner description: Enjoy bayside dining and tropical specialty drinks with live entertainment every weekend! Find Us & Get Lost!
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Seacrets is always an awesome time! I always find myself at the live music. This is the closest you will get to a Jamaican club unless you are actually in Jamaica. The mix of music can suit anyone with a sense of fun. If you haven't been... you must get a pain in da a$$ drink, a mix of rum runner and pina colada! (THEY WILL SNEAK U TO YOU). If you plan on going during the weekend get there early, unless you don't mind standing in line. Seacrets is my favorite place to go, unless Im actually going to Jamaica! I have not ever gotten the chance to go during the day but I hear it is just as fun!.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

Everyone raves about this bar. It’s probably the most popular spot in all of Ocean City. I personally thought it was a nightmare.

I can’t comment on what it’s like during the day, but a lot of people warned me about the food being horrible and overpriced. I was in Ocean City for a bachelorette party, so we came here at night to visit the “nite club”. Ladies- be warned this is the worst place to wear heels. Almost the entire place is a beach and it’s all sand. There is no floor. You will be sinking down into the sand the entire night. Also they charge a $10 cover- which I think is sort of lame. Anyways, there were two bands playing. A Ska band and a rock band. The Ska band was mediocre, the rock band was terrible and the lead singer was trying to be over the top and just swore a lot. It was more pathetic than cool.

The dance floor was made out of old rusty metal and it was covered in water so it was very slick, but since it was rusty it had that sort of irony almost blood like smell. It was nauseating. There were also a lot of super sketchy guys. I literally had to keep slapping people who kept coming up and trying to grab either myself or the bride.

As the night wore on, it got really gross. People peed in the sand and threw up in the sand and it just was a wreck of a place. The drinks are overpriced too and they don’t really have any variety. You cant get a mojito here or really anything besides the very basic well drinks. I was so excited to leave. Thankfully we were in Maryland so the bar closed by 2 and we got the hell out.

2  Thank Kbadler
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Seacrets is an awesome day spot. Remember to wear your bathing suit so you can hang out at one of the tables in the water. At night the water area is closed but the rest of the place is huge. They play several types of music in different rooms and at the outdoor area. Awesome for anyone looking to enjoy themselves.

Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

So went here on Labor day and was worried it wasn't going to be too fun as it seemed like everyone left OC that day but man did we have a blast! Didn't experience the day time there but it sure did look fun. There was no cover that night and the band at the night club was incredible (Total Whiteout). The staff were friendly the drinks were good and the ambiance is amazing. They have a top notch sound system the lights are awesome and as cheesy as it is the balloons and streamers are so much fun! Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

This place is awesome. My husband and I have been to Jamaica 4 times and are going again in 8 months and this place brings us right there without the plane ride. The ambiance is fantastic, the bands are tight, the whole atmosphere is really cool. The staff is about as friendly as they come. The food was great. We went twice in June, 2013 and this was the best time we had in a club scene/restaurant in about 10 years. Sorry that it's a 3 hr. drive from where we live but it's worth the trip. It's great for all age groups and you can even get there from your boat.