“Beautiful Beach Condo for family!”
wide and quiet beach Outdoor pool - afternoon sun
Family room
Bedroom 2
Bedroom 2
Hall Bathroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 38 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Rachel H
“Beautiful Beach Condo for family!”
Reviewed 1 week ago for a stay in July 2018

My family and I stayed here over the 4th of July week! My sister also rents a condo the same week in the SandPiper Dunnes building so we were happy when we found this condo available the same week. We were very pleased by the entire condo from the moment we walked in! It was perfect for my family! We had enough room to set up a pack and play for my toddler to sleep in, and the overall set up made it perfect while cooking dinner and talking with family. The access to the beach was right there and viewable from the balcony! The condo is also located so close to many stores and restaurants! The bedrooms were great sizes and having 2 bathrooms was perfect. We definitely enjoyed our stay!

Jul 17, 2018
Thanks Rachel for such a nice and detailed review. You have highlighted a lot of the best features that young families like yours have enjoyed for the 12 years we have owned and improved our place in OC. And yes you can walk to a lot of great places within 10 blocks plus the easy access to the beach, pool and parking. I'm glad we could accommodate you and we'd love to have you visit again in the future!
Marty E, owner
Mark P
“Beautiful Condo, Great Location!”
Reviewed June 12, 2018 for a stay in June 2018

From the initial booking until checkout, everyone involved (owner and property management company) were extremely nice and informative. The condo was very clean and the perfect size for our small group (3 adults). The beach was only steps away and plenty of great places to go out at night within walking distance. Overall, this was the perfect place for my trip and plan on booking here again in the future!

Jun 13, 2018
Wow Mark thanks for the nice comments and I'll be sure to pass on the thumbs up to my property management company I have been with Shoreline Properties for 11 years, it's a great family owned local business, not one of those faceless corporate companies...

Please come visit again for a longer stay! Thank you!
sharonwhi...
Baltimore, Maryland
“Great Condo! Highly recommended!”
Reviewed July 25, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

We could not have asked for a better experience in Ocean City, MD. The unit was exactly as described and pictured. The high quality of everything in the unit and cleaniness made for a great vacation. We had excellent communication and service with the owner and Shoreline Properties. We would not hesitate to stay in the unit in the future! Awesome experience all around!

Jul 26, 2017
Thank you Sharon that is very kind of you and if this was Air BnB where you can rate guests I would give you 5 stars also - Thank you for reporting the broken threshold piece, cleaning out beer cap from disposal and bearing with the AC service check. I'm glad you had a relaxing week and you are welcome back any time!
jamiegay9...
New Kensington, Pennsylvania
“Our second home!!”
Reviewed July 9, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

My daughter and I booked for the third year and just love the comfort and ease of this beautiful condo. We both walked through the door saying " We're home!". As previously stated, appliances and furnishings are top notch, and unpacking and packing made convenient with a first floor location and wheeled carts. The small deck off the living room and master bedroom was appreciated for morning coffee and evening cocktails and games. The unit is stocked with DVD's and family games, which is part of our time away. Laundry was a necessity with wet towels and utilized through the week. Thank you for another great year at the beach and use of your lovely home!!!

Jul 10, 2017
Wow, there is not much for me to say or add! My guests do all the selling. Much appreciated and of course you are welcome back for another year!
Jigsaw150...
“Easy Access to Beach & Parking”
Reviewed June 28, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Well maintained condo! No elevators to deal with. Easy access to beach, parking lot and pool! Would stay again!!

Jul 1, 2017
Hi, thanks for the nice review you named many of the features our guests love. However I am puzzled why I did not earn 5 stars, you did indicate you would have liked a welcome pack and local info, I did send you a welcome mail back on June 9 with our local favorites perhaps you missed it. Regardless I am pleased you liked your stay and want to come back!
leannejfa...
Mifflintown, Pennsylvania
“Fantastic rental!!”
Reviewed June 19, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

If I could give this rental 10 stars I would! It was perfect for our family of 7, clean and had everything we needed. The owner was wonderful and communicated beyond expectations! I highly recommend and hope to again stay here with my family in the future.

Jun 26, 2017
Thanks Leanne for a wonderful review. We aim to please, as we have been guests at many time shares, hotels and AirBnB rentals, so we can empathize with our guests needs.... You are most certainly welcome in the future!
BethGibbs...
Red Lion, Pennsylvania
“Fantastic!”
Reviewed June 9, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

The location is great. Convenient to food and drinks. Only steps to the beach. Beautiful inside. Great place for a family to stay. The Owners were great to deal with and gave us plenty of information on places to eat, drink and activities to do in while we were in Ocean City.

Jun 11, 2017
Beth thank you for this nice review. Each year we try and make our place a little nicer and bring more value to you, we know there are many options in OC. I hope you will return!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing