“Wonderful Location”
Family room
Bedroom 2
Bedroom 2
Hall Bathroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

courtten
Annapolis, Maryland
“Wonderful Location”
Reviewed July 4, 2014 for a stay in June 2014

The condo was great! It was clean and very comfortable. I liked that we were close to the beach and our parking spot. The condo was in the middle of everything-not a long driving distance to eat, play, or shop! It's a nice spot for a small family or a group of friends. It was fun!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Jul 8, 2014
Thank you for yet another great review, our guests love our location and the amenities in our place. I can explain the lower rating - this guest was not happy with the bed frame in the 2nd bedroom, called our property manager who promptly contacted me for approval, and we rapidly replaced the bedframe.

Now, I could have easily skipped this person in asking for a review but I expected they had a great time other than the bedframe, and you can read the comments here....
Sellersville
Reviewed April 24, 2014 for a stay in April 2014
person found this review helpful

A romantic getaway
Apr 24, 2014
Carol Ann, thanks so much for the kind words. We often stay at our place too, so we keep it in great condition for wonderful guests like yourself. I hope you will return in the future - thanks!
MA
Reviewed September 12, 2013 for a stay in August 2013

Sep 12, 2013
Hello Shannon, thank you so much for the nice words and I'm pleased you were able to have a great vacation. We always leave some information in the unit about things to do, favorite restaurants etc., as we frquently use the unit ourself. We want our guests to have the same experience and same amenities that we would have for ourselves - thanks!
Pa
Reviewed July 28, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Jul 28, 2013
Thanks for the kinds words Amy. Young families especially like our unit because it is easy in and out, avoiding elevators, lots of steps etc

One thing I'd add too is that Amy and I were in touch before her visit and I was able to direct her to resources about what to do in OC and our own favorites, and also answer any questions about what to bring/what we supply.
donegal pa
Reviewed June 11, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

A romantic getaway
Jun 11, 2013
Hello, thanks for the kind words, I am so happy the special day turned out great for you, your daughter and all of your family. Many groups like the 1st floor location for easy access. Come back again!
NJ
Reviewed May 24, 2013 for a stay in May 2013
person found this review helpful

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
May 24, 2013
Hello Liz, thanks for the nice comments, Galaxy 66 is our favorite restaurant in OC, it's a bit different than what you'd expect at the beach. Regarding the unit and the kitchen it was a labor of love, we enjoy remodeling and you were the very first guest to experience it. We'll be posting pictures shortly...We're also Seagull parents, so best wishes for the future!
Baltimore
Reviewed October 22, 2012 for a stay in September 2012

Oct 22, 2012
Hello, this is the owner - I became aware of the broken chair when we returned to our unit after the summer season and we immediately removed it and it will be replaced. In additon, we are renovating the whole kitchen this winter

I can understand how the cable can be hard to understand, I will look at clarifying the instructions with a step by step pictorial

I'm glad you enjoyed your stay overall and you are certainly welcome back!
Marty Etzel, owner
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing