“No Room at the Bistro!!!!” 1 of 5 bubbles

Brother's Bistro
Ranked #194 of 412 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pizza, Italian, Pub
Good for: Scenic view, Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
“No Room at the Bistro!!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2012

I can't complain about the food or the prices since my group was told "they can't seat a group of 7". We were willing to wait if needed or seat us a seperate, ajoining tables but we were told "NO".

• Visited July 2012

Philadelphia
“RipOff”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2012

They are serving small pizza for large and charging the pizza didn't even feed 3 people never again. Appetizer didn't even make it to table.

Binghamton, NY
“We enjoyed our visit here.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2012

We were hungry when we were on the boardwalk and happened upon Brother's Bistro, which is in Howard Johnson's. We decided to eat inside where it was cooler. There were hardly any other customers there, so maybe that's why our orders came out quickly. We only ordered drinks, pizza and one person in our party had chicken tenders and fries. The pizza was quite good; a thin, flatbread-type. The pizza maker was nearby and started making our pizza as soon as he heard us order. It's baked in a wood-fired pizza oven, which happened to be right beside our table. It was just the right size for three of us, as it was six slices. I believe it was $11.99; not too bad, considering it was along the boardwalk. Servers are foreign, but that's what you find at most Ocean City establishments, unless they're family-run. Our waitress was friendly and polite.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Baltimore, Maryland, United States
“Worst Service & Management EVER.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2012

This was the WORST service I think that I have ever gotten in my life. The server was friendly, although she hardly spoke any English, like the rest of the staff (besides the awesome bartender I spoke to!) but everything else was terrible!

It took 15 minutes to get a server and for her to take our drink order, another 15 to get the drinks, and then she took the food order, and the food took over an hour! Might I add we ordered breakfast, nothing special, all things that take 15 minutes. When our food finally did come out, it was missing 3 people's orders, out of 8! She did not understand and when we asked for a manager she sent him out and never returned to our table - ever - again except to say she put all the orders in the computer and was not her fault they did not come out.

The manager listened for a moment, said he would locate the missing plates, and take 15% off the bill. He did not return or replace the half of the food that was cold and not good.

THEN, the food came out by food runners and we could not locate our server for the check. Finally, I went inside and approached the bartender to ask if I could speak to the manager again because we had waited another 20 mins for the check and I did not feel 15% was adequate anymore. He saw me and told her to talk to me, he did not want to.

I have never been anywhere so unprofessional and terrible. BEWARE!!

• Visited August 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Katie H
Baltimore, MD
“Awful food...please avoid”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2012 via mobile

Ths place has a great location, not a bad looking restaurant and nice enough staff...but the food is absolutely horrible and overpriced. Please avoid! I can only recommend that the ownership make some changes fast or this one won't be around much longer to complain about.