“Great Ice Cream w/ Fun, Family Atmosphere- Moose Tracks!”
Review of King Kone

King Kone
Ranked #11 of 33 Dessert in Ocean City
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 11, 2013

I had a great time eating some of the best "Moose Tracks" I've ever had at King Kone. The service was fast yet friendly and they didn't mind me taking pictures with their Gorilla. I can't wait to go back and try other flavors after hitting the beach!

Reviewed July 11, 2013

In for the week and of course started my first vacation night at King Kone. I ordered my usual Karamel Krunch which was as always delicious. Going in to a re-decorated store was an extra bonus. The place looks great and the service/ice cream is even better!!! Definitely should be top on your "places to go" in Ocean City.

Reviewed July 10, 2013

They serve Hershey's ice cream for a very expensive price. Go up Rt 54 to Blue Scoop in the Bayside shopping center for the best ice cream you have ever eaten. Fresh from Hockessin, Delaware. King Kone is fun for after the movies or if eating locally. Ice cream is good ... but you can buy a gallon for the same price as one cone.

1  Thank TrustMe2009
Reviewed July 10, 2013

King Kone is truly an OC must when on the eastern shore. They have awesome flavors with some superb sauces. Not to mention, you can take some home and enjoy on the western shore! My family will visit each and every time we are there. The shop is eye appealing, ice cream is terrific and worth every penny! I will be stopping by soon!

Reviewed July 9, 2013

The ice cream here is good but it's not special. It is fun to read the names of the people who have eaten the big splits but the place has little seating that's against the wall and no ambiance. It's dated and does not feel particularly clean to me.