“Highly Recommended”

Dining options: Late Night
Ocean City, Maryland, United States
“Highly Recommended”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

In for the week and of course started my first vacation night at King Kone. I ordered my usual Karamel Krunch which was as always delicious. Going in to a re-decorated store was an extra bonus. The place looks great and the service/ice cream is even better!!! Definitely should be top on your "places to go" in Ocean City.

• Visited July 2013

“Average ice cream”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

They serve Hershey's ice cream for a very expensive price. Go up Rt 54 to Blue Scoop in the Bayside shopping center for the best ice cream you have ever eaten. Fresh from Hockessin, Delaware. King Kone is fun for after the movies or if eating locally. Ice cream is good ... but you can buy a gallon for the same price as one cone.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank TrustMe2009
Emmitsburg, Maryland, United States
“I Scream, You Scream, We All Scream for King Kone”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

King Kone is truly an OC must when on the eastern shore. They have awesome flavors with some superb sauces. Not to mention, you can take some home and enjoy on the western shore! My family will visit each and every time we are there. The shop is eye appealing, ice cream is terrific and worth every penny! I will be stopping by soon!

• Visited July 2013
Selbyville, Delaware
“Just average”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

The ice cream here is good but it's not special. It is fun to read the names of the people who have eaten the big splits but the place has little seating that's against the wall and no ambiance. It's dated and does not feel particularly clean to me.

Visited June 2013
Maryland
“Family run with the family in mind”
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Best ice cream shop in OC. They treat you like a member of the family every time my family has come into the store. Even remembering where we are from year to year. This is a must stop for me and my family every year. They are creative with new sauces and snowball favors.

• Visited June 2013

Been to King Kone? Share your experiences!