“great place”
other travelers have booked this property
Living room Bedroom #2
Kitchen
Bedroom #1
dining room
Breakfast counter
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“great place”
Reviewed September 2, 2017 for a stay in August 2016

Sunsetbay has become to a tradition to my family memories we have been going there every summer for the past 4 years thank you for all the great memories !

Coatesville, Pennsylvania
Reviewed August 29, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Gail P
“Perfect for a Bachelorette!”
Reviewed August 1, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Sunset Bay was absolutely beautiful! Perfect location, great view of the bay, and spacious. There were 6 girls for a Bachelorette and it was absolutely perfect. The location is nearby restaurants, bar and grills, and activities. Good rate also for such a wonderful experience. Diane is very responsive. Will definitely be coming back here and definitely recommend.

Kristyn N
“Beautiful sunsets and a short walk to Seacrets”
Reviewed July 28, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Stayed here for a reunion and loved it. The space itself is huge with wonderful views of the sunset each night.

Your age range 25-34
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
Reviewed July 5, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Jballam17...
“Disappointed in the service & professionalism of the property owner.”
Reviewed September 5, 2016 for a stay in July 2016
people found this review helpful

The property is beatiful and as described. It is also in a great location - walking distance from many popular bars and restaurants. Also a short walk to the beach.

With that being said, I wish my experience with the owner, Diane, matched my impression of the property.

I contacted the owner via email two weeks before my stay with questions regarding the amenities. Two weeks later, I had to response. I reached out again two weeks following by calling and texting, still no response.

I was told that I was going to receive my parking pass and the 4 digit passcode to have access to the property 4 days before my stay. This was concerning to me as it was the night before I was leaving and had received none of this. I then had to call Trip Advisor and file a complaint. They also could not get in contact with the owner, Diane.

It was at 10:30 PM at night, the night before I was getting ready to drive 6 hours to the property, when I received the access code & parking pass in an email. The email was not from Diane but through another person who was not listed as the owner of this property.

Lastly, when we checked into the property Thursday, it had not been cleaned. The bathrooms were disgusting as well as the kitchen. We were woken up Friday morning by a cleaning service that was directed to clean the condo. The person who told them to clean on Friday was Diane, the owner of the property. I am unsure of how they were able to come in contact with her and I was not. I had to stay in the condo with the cleaners as they cleaned for over an hour while the rest of my friends went to the beach.

Overall, I'm unimpressed & disappointed in my experience. I will not rent from this property owner again and will never recommend this place.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Elisabeth...
“Ideal Location for a Girl's Weekend!”
Reviewed August 28, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Great location close to the beach and night life! Comfortably sent 10 adults with room to socialize.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: Location
Traveling group: Friends
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing