“Amazing sushi, service ”
Review of Blue Fish

Blue Fish
Ranked #20 of 509 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Japanese
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Description: Blue Fish offers the freshest and highest quality Japanese food in Ocean City! From sushi to soups and salads, you'll love our Japanese comfort food. Our high-energy and family-friendly restaurant is the perfect place to join your friends or loved ones for a delicious and healthy meal. Blue Fish offers a variety of traditional Japanese dishes including Tempura, Teriyaki, Udon, and more! Try our popular Hawaiian Roll with its Tempura coconut shrimp, fresh mango, and avocado - all drizzled with the chef's incredible mango sauce. Looking for something with a little more spice? Our Tuna Madness Roll features spicy tuna, cilantro, and jalapeno. Of course, you'll find other notable Asian cuisine classics on our menu such as Sweet & Sour Pork, Veggie Lo Mein, and Szechuan Beef. We choose our fresh ingredients for their quality, color, and flavor to guarantee that our sushi is nothing less than the best!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Very low key place but food is excellent. Had lichee martini which was great. And every sushi roll I tried was excellent including Maryland roll w lots of crab. Dad had Chinese scallops which were very generous. Id advise pacing and ordering a few rolls to share & cocktails . If still hungry, order more. Huge menu w many great options and waiter was very friendly & easygoing. Definitely recommend

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (273)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Hubby & I went for lunch. Ordered Thai Specialty Basil Supreme to share along with 2 glasses of wine. Plenty for 2. Beautiful, perfectly cooked & seasoned assortment of vegetables, meats & shrimp. Waitress was lovely & the restaurant is sparkling clean & tastefully decorated. All-around 10. Only sorry we left it until our last day in O.C. or we would have been repeat customers. Thanks folks for the delicious meal!

Reviewed September 10, 2019 via mobile

Good food, great service, my daughters loved the sushi. I enjoyed the shrimp pad Thai. There was no line when we arrived around 5 PM Sat evening, when we left we noticed every table was filled.

Reviewed September 3, 2019 via mobile

My daughter recommended for dinner because of the many vegan options they had. I had a couple of sushi rolls. They were good. Wife had their chicken drunken noodle dish. Very good and plenty. Daughter and son in law had several vegan dishes that they loved. Would recommend.

Reviewed September 1, 2019 via mobile

I completely understand waiting for our food when you have a full house on Labor Day weekend BUT having the waiter completely insist on me not ordering from the sushi bar because they’re busy it’s unacceptable. He went told us that the sushi was going to be half an hour later than the hot food — even though the table next to us got their sushi at the very same time as our food and we placed our order at the same time!!!
The Chinese and Thai dishes were yummy. But being in OC I was looking forward to having good fish/sushi bu it was not meant to be.
I can’t comment on the indoor main sitting area experience. While we waited the place smelled really good and the place was full.
Then, there are mice in the outdoor sitting area. Those little ones that make you want to throw up!