“Good time and prices”

48th St. Watersports
Ranked #6 of 42 Tours in Ocean City
More attraction details
Owner description: We are the #1 stand up paddle boarding, sailing, kayaking, and windsurfing place in Ocean City, MD. With over 30 years of experience, we are the best of what we do. Come and join us for a great experience. We offer Sunset paddles, Eco-tours, lessons, and rentals. Fun for the whole family!
Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

Affordable and has access to some of the better sights in ocean city. Friendly and helpful staff too. Great value.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

Thes best watersports place in Ocean City. Knowledgeable, friendly staff. My wife and I learned to paddle board at 48th Street Watersports. The price was just right. We even received a free lesson with our paddle board rental. We loved it so much we plan on returning for a Paddle Board Eco Tour.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

The staff is very knowledgeable, and you can tell they really love what they do. They take the time to make sure you have a wonderful experience. Great prices and definitely something to try next time you are in Ocean City.

Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

Visit the water sport place yesterday! I was welcomed in good manner, it was my first time doing it, so my friends and I were instructed very well/detailed, how to use the kayaks. Had a great couple of hours in the water, I'd say much better way to spend your time in OC than hanging from bar to bar.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

Took a visit there today! Im so glad I did. The staff is so sweet and friendly. Very helpful with anything and everything you need. Prices are great and very affordable and there are many different activities to choose from. Definitely a perfect way to spend your day, just floating on the bay in your kayak enjoying the sun! Thanks guys!