“ECO KAYAK recommended!”

48th St. Watersports
Ranked #6 of 40 Tours in Ocean City
More attraction details
Owner description: We are the #1 stand up paddle boarding, sailing, kayaking, and windsurfing place in Ocean City, MD. With over 30 years of experience, we are the best of what we do. Come and join us for a great experience. We offer Sunset paddles, Eco-tours, lessons, and rentals. Fun for the whole family!
New Jersey
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“ECO KAYAK recommended!”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

It was my first time to do ECO KAYAK, and for those who have kids and teenager, will love this activity. I was with my 15 year old and husband and we all had fun. The staff were great and very friendly. They are knowledgeable. We will come back and do the paddle board with them. We had fun! We highly recommend this place.

Alexandria, Virginia
“Can't wait to go back!!!!”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

What a wonderful experience!!!! I took a fantastic Yoga class on the roof (with Kristin Quinn) and then came down to 48th street Watersports for an amazing Stand Up Paddle experience. The staff was extremely helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. They get an A+ for service! My best friend came with me and was nervous to try the SUP so Mike recommended trying the Kayaking for her first time and she had a blast. Overall a wonderful experience and I can't wait to come back to 48th St Watersports and go SUP again!!!! Thank you!!!!

newtown, pa
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 96 helpful votes
“A little out of the way, but worth it”
Reviewed August 19, 2012

My teens took windsurfing lessons, and my two younger teens and I learned to paddle boat. The equipment was well maintained, the water was very good quality, and the staff was very helpful.

1 Thank thelevinefamily
Whippany, New Jersey
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Friendly place to rent Paddleboards and Kayaks!”
Reviewed August 9, 2012

People were friendly and knew when it was good to paddle board. They took extra time to help my kids learn to use the paddleboards as it was their first time paddleboarding.

Meriden, CT
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Fun place”
Reviewed August 7, 2012

Cost was average but if you have kids, definitely take them here. Easy to get into, friendly staff, many activities.

Visited September 2011