“Watersport Hot Spot!”

48th St. Watersports
Ranked #6 of 42 Tours in Ocean City
More attraction details
Owner description: We are the #1 stand up paddle boarding, sailing, kayaking, and windsurfing place in Ocean City, MD. With over 30 years of experience, we are the best of what we do. Come and join us for a great experience. We offer Sunset paddles, Eco-tours, lessons, and rentals. Fun for the whole family!
Reviewed July 26, 2012

After years of wanting to try stand-up paddle boarding, I finally got up the nerve today and WOW am I glad I went to 48th Street Watersports! Mikey and his team were so friendly and reassuring it made our first SUP experience completely awesome! They have kayaks, paddle boats and a plethora of other water crafts- but SUP is what we were after - they gave us a lesson and a demonstration which really put the land-locked ladies of PA at ease.

Great value. Incredible work-out. So much fun! I want to go back tomorrow!

Reviewed July 24, 2012

Great Day! Helpful, freindly staff! Paddle boarding was awesome! Think I'll get a surf lesson next time!

Reviewed July 23, 2012

Visited here, my sister rented stand up paddle boards while I took surfing lessons. Great value and a memorable experience, would recommend it to everyone.

Reviewed July 22, 2012

Great place to rental kayaks or stand-up paddle boards. It's a little out of the way and I couldn't find it at first. It's located behind a parking garage and hotel that's on the bay. Look for the signs and follow the path towards the bay. It's actually past 48th st. when heading south on the Coastal Hwy.My children & I rented kayaks for an hour. Very enjoyable way to enjoy the bay and it wasn't hard at all for us first-timers! Pick up a coupon book at your hotel, there's a coupon for this place in it.

1  Thank mmfoy
Reviewed July 19, 2012

We rented kayaks,and I took a surf lesson for 2 days from Mike Kenny that was informative,and fun!The guys at 48th Street Water Sports are friendly, helpful, and the prices are the best on the island!I have been going to this spot since they opened, and comparatively, there is no other water sport site that can compete!These guys are THE BEST!

Denise McCloskey