“Enjoyable day on the water!”

Paradise Watersports
Ranked #3 of 42 Tours in Ocean City
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Paradise Watersports is the largest Parasailing and Jetski Rental facility in Ocean City Maryland with the most exciting activities to do in one place! At Paradise you can Parasail over the ocean and see the dolphins, explore the back bay on our brend new 3 person Seadoo jetskis, or kayak around to the many islands on our 2 person kayaks! Our staff is highly trained and focused on your safety! We are located to the left of the Rt. 50 Bridge just before you enter Ocean City at Hooper's Crab House. Plenty of free parking! So stop by and let us take you on a Parasailing or Jetski / Waverunner adventure that you will never forget! Open dawn till dusk.. Reservations a must! Make it easy on yourself.. BUY TICKETS ONLINE!!
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children, Wheelchair access
Massapequa, New York, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Enjoyable day on the water!”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Jetskiing was great! Teen son had an awesome time. Corinna, Shawnna, Kyle and Dave were super helpful and friendly. Will be back next summer. Thanks!

1 Thank Teresa L

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Poor Tourist service!!”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Well wish I could say I had a good experience. I didn't even get a chance to even do the parasail. When I called to set up the parasail the girl was trying me directions, which were unclear.we got lost. So we ended up at OC parasail but thought we were in the right place. They didn't have a our reservation nor did she know whom I talked to. So I search for the # I called and talked to her she informed me they were gonna charge me for the parasail flight because we didn't show up. I was I rate and I said first of all the directions that were given to me were unclear. She said well that is our policy because we had to turn people away for your time slot. I said your directions were unclear. She said well that is our policy. She was not understanding at all! Worried about the mighty dollar! I said to her that is a great way to treat s tourist! The charge for the parssail would have been $300.00 some dollars. My big mistake was leaving my credit card info with her. But it supposedly is the only way to reserve a spot. When I told Oc parasailing staff what was happening they were very helpful with suggestions. Now Paradise Parasailing did give us another time but after the rude conversation with them I decided they were Not getting my business. I felt bullied, like you sail with us or not you still have to pay! Really? I would Not Recommend Paradise Parasailing!

3 Thank dragonflys5
Keyser, West Virginia, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Most fun I've had in years !”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

My 2 children and I wanted to try parasailing, since they are 12 and 8 I didn't want them going by their selves so we choose Paradise Watersports because they do a triple sail. That way I did not have to go twice if I did not like it. The ladies at the booth were very helpful, polite, and did Not act like any question was stupid ! :) I totally loved their service ! Captain Kyle and his 1st mate Were absolutely wonderful ! Loved Loved Loved them as well. Made us feel relaxed and confidante. As we landed back on the boat my 8yr old says, " That was the most fun I have had in years !" We will be doing this again next year and I do believe the kids have even talked grandma into trying it also !

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Casey F
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Parasailing was great! Jet skiing not so much”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

We decided to go parasailing and then jet skiing. Parasailing was so much fun! We got Kyle and Kyle. We had a blast with them and a great time in the air! Our guides were funny and so much fun to be around. The jet skiing was ok. Not worth the money. The guides didnt explain things very well and the space you got to jet ski around was tiny, especially since there was 12 other jet skiers that went out with us. All in all I highly recommend the parasailing, but stay away from the jet skis. It's not worth your money.

1 Thank Marissa0x
Ocean City, Maryland
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great day on the water!”
Reviewed August 13, 2013

I came here last year to rent kayaks and had an awesome time. So when I had a free weekend and wanted to get on the water I came back. This time we tried the jet skis and thought it was a lot of fun. The guides were helpful and explained how to use the skis, since we had never been before. We did the early ride, which was a good deal, especially if you are willing to get up that early. All in all, I would recommend them.