“Great experience, helpful when you're scared!”

Paradise Watersports
Ranked #3 of 42 Tours in Ocean City
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Paradise Watersports is the largest Parasailing and Jetski Rental facility in Ocean City Maryland with the most exciting activities to do in one place! At Paradise you can Parasail over the ocean and see the dolphins, explore the back bay on our brend new 3 person Seadoo jetskis, or kayak around to the many islands on our 2 person kayaks! Our staff is highly trained and focused on your safety! We are located to the left of the Rt. 50 Bridge just before you enter Ocean City at Hooper's Crab House. Plenty of free parking! So stop by and let us take you on a Parasailing or Jetski / Waverunner adventure that you will never forget! Open dawn till dusk.. Reservations a must! Make it easy on yourself.. BUY TICKETS ONLINE!!
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed August 20, 2012

My family and I did a package deal with parasailing and jet skis. I had never done parasailing and was nervous, but the guys who took us out on the boat were very friendly and reassuring. I went with my two siblings and had a really good time! While we were waiting for other people to do their parasailing the guys played music and we got to see dolphins! We bought the photo package, which was a fair purchase. I don't like jet skis, but my family had convinced me to ride one anyway. After riding out, I got really nervous, but one of the guides allowed me to get off the back of my brothers jet ski and ride with him instead (it made me feel better to be with someone who had a lot of experience with the jet skis).

Reviewed August 18, 2012

Great ride. Captains were knowledgeable. Safety was evident. Boat was in great condition. Very reputable. It's important when selecting these "adventure" type of activities that you find the ones that are in it for the long haul. The guys that ran the operation did a great job. They accept coupons on your smartphone. We took the picture option, which I never do, and got some good shots. Had the option of going up with three (3) people. Worthwhile.

Reviewed August 16, 2012

Paradise Watersport jetski rental is a good buy. You first have a short instructional then play follow the leader to a wide open area of the bay. From there you are free to do as you please. The only restriction is that you stay about a 100 feet away from other jetski's. (a good idea) I have jetski experience so I rode the hell out of my ski. The machine was a fine running ski with a powerful motor. My 16 y/o had a blast too. He was able to go really fast and not worry about anything. The staff was good and I would recomend Paradise Watersports to anyone. A fun time was had by everyone in our group.

Reviewed August 15, 2012

My family went parasailing with Kyle and Angus as our tour guides. We rented out a whole boat to the family since it was 13 of us in total. The actual watersport spot, hoopers, was fantastic and accommodating. We had 9 flyers and 4 observers who stayed in the boat. Kyle and Angus made it a great success and it was a morning very well spent. The whole trip in itself was a lot of fun and our guides made it even more enjoyable. I highly suggest using hoopers for you watersport fun.

Reviewed August 7, 2012

Two days ago, my family and I went jet skiing here. We were searching for a place where the guides would be visible and supportive of us to make our experience most comfortable and enjoyable. This place did just. They gave good instruction and informed us that our 3 person ski rental would be more likely to tip over because it was a three-seater so informed us the best way to prevent that would be to go faster. Well that is enough to make anyone a little nervous but it was solid information that kept us from falling over. Once we got the hang of this we had a blast!! My ten year old son kept saying "go faster"- lol. My sister was very nervous and probably won't do it again but I definitely will as well as my son. My only complaint about Paradise is that they need a little shade over the bench area where release forms must be filled. Other than that we had a great time!!