“Fantastic!”

Cuisines: American
Description: Frozen custard treats on the Boardwalk
Description: Frozen custard treats on the Boardwalk
Reviewed June 17, 2014

I had the coffee/caramel swirl and my husband had the strawberry/banana swirl. They were both EXCELLENT! And this is soft serve ice cream, which from what I'm used to, is very hard to find flavors of. They also have traditional vanilla and chocolate. Get it, you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed June 3, 2014

This is some of the best frozen custard / ice cream in the business. Hands down. They don't have a ton of flavors, but they don't need them. We visit here a couple of times each time we're at the boardwalk. A regular cone will run you over $5, but it's worth it.

Reviewed May 19, 2014 via mobile

Perfect and creamy! Chocolate and vanilla twist with rainbow (sprinkles). We have one every year. Service was fast.

Reviewed October 5, 2013

Very good custard. Creamy and smooth, I tried the chocolate the flavor was just perfect. My friend had the chocolate peanut butter mix and really liked it.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

This is my fav on the boardwalk .... something about the chocolate and peanut butter swirl that just makes me keep going back !!!