“Good Ice Cream”

Cuisines: American
Description: Frozen custard treats on the Boardwalk
Description: Frozen custard treats on the Boardwalk
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Not the best I ever had, but there's just something exciting about paying too much for an ice cream cone and walking down the boardwalk!! I stop here every time we are at the beach for a plain twist cone. I don't get the sprinkles, they are a few dollars more and I just don't like them.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Good ice cream, Good service..!! Resonably priced.!! Got 7 ice creams for $21.00 not a bad deal.... and they gave you a huge serving....

Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

Peanut butter and chocolate swirl soft serve! It was super creamy and hit the spot after riding the rides! Soooooo good!

Reviewed July 8, 2013

I have held my tongue for over a year now, but the custard is not as thick as it use to be. I feel it is a little watered down. It does not make their cones or milkshakes bad. They are good. In the past, they were GREAT!

Reviewed June 18, 2013

Everytime we are near a Kohr Bros it is a must to stop for a cone! The thick custard in so many flavors is a treat for everyone in our family! We need a Kohr Bros in PA!