“A small is large enough.”

Kohr Brothers Frozen Custard
Ranked #8 of 32 Dessert in Ocean City
Cuisines: American
Description: Frozen custard treats on the Boardwalk
Description: Frozen custard treats on the Boardwalk
Reviewed July 30, 2012

Another Ocean City must. Adding to my boyfriend's first Ocean City experience I told him we needed to get Kohr Brothers. I was not feeling well at the time, but even I couldn't resist getting a small chocolate with chocolate jimmies. My boyfriend was more adventurous and got a peanut butter and chocolate swirl, which he absolutely loved.

Reviewed July 27, 2012

Very overpriced soft (that is supposed to be hard) ice cream. It will be running down your elbow before you get your little change back from your $20. You would think they would have better freezers being an established business on the boardwalk. Kohr and Dumsers are both highly overrated.

Stick to DQ on the boardwalk, it is half the price and not half melted when they hand it to you.

Reviewed June 21, 2012

We always stop at kohrs for a frozen custard cone. They are pretty good, not the best I've ever had, but nonetheless good for the OC boardwalk.

Reviewed June 10, 2012

I was not so impressed with the custard. There are better choices for ice cream on the boardwalk.

Reviewed June 4, 2012

We got ours in the "ultimate" cones - sprinkles and chocolate already on the cone; as well as a cone with nuts, and another type (I forget right now). Go with the sprinkles and chocolate!!! haha Always a treat when visiting OCMD!