“$$”

Anthony's Beer and Wine
Ranked #22 of 419 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The best beer and wine selection in Ocean City!!! The deli is stocked full of your favorite Boar's Head deli meat, and the sandwiches they make are just the best!!!
“$$”
Reviewed June 26, 2014

Ate here for the first time, ordered and hoagie for about $15, I thought it would be a little bigger and better than it was. It was $10 good, just not $15 good. Deli people were friendly.

Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“A Great Sub”
Reviewed June 23, 2014

A friend who visits Ocean City regularly recommended the subs at Anthony's. We checked in to the Hilton Oceanfront Suites about 1:00 but the rest of our group were not arriving until later so I went across the street to pick up a sub for lunch. I got their Flagship - a large sub with a variety of meats, cheeses, onions and peppers. My wife and I shared it - but she couldn't finish her half, so it became a snack for later. They also have a variety of soda, chips, wine and beer.

Hagerstown, Maryland
“First time ever and will be back”
Reviewed June 22, 2014

I have had friends tell me about the great food, but always thought of it as a carry out for sodas/beer. Decided on spur of the moment that we wanted to get hoagies/subs and have a quick lunch before going to beach. The sandwiches were huge and so good. We will definitely stop there when we come back next June.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank JIS2010
Darnestown, Maryland
“anthony”
Reviewed June 21, 2014

best place for lunch that no-one except locals know about. only cash but ATM there. best turkey sandwich in the area and the roast beef is great. reasonable prices

Visited June 2014
cleveland, oh
“Outstanding made-to-order subs and craft beer selection”
Reviewed June 11, 2014

While the 12-inch subs may seem pricey at first glance, the quality of the product is well worth it. While a 12-inch sub from Subway can easily be eaten in one sitting, I was more than happy saving half of my sub from Anthony's for the next day's lunch. Next time we visit, Anthony's will be my sole spot for lunch. The staff was ready to help you right away, and when I had a specific question about pasteurized cheese for my pregnant wife's lunch, the owner/manager was more than happy to hunt down the answer for me even though it proved to not be the quickest task.

I can't imagine there being a better craft beer selection in the city, and there is plenty already chilled if you're in no mood to wait.