“good inexpensive American boardwalk food”
Review of Alaska Stand

Alaska Stand
Ranked #116 of 439 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 12, 2014

My wife and I just ate here for lunch while staying at Paradise Plaza Inn (same building). Good American food at pretty reasonable price for location. Cheeseburger and cheese steak were very good.

Reviewed April 27, 2014

Been coming to oc forever...been having ice cream at Alaska Stand forever, always excellent..maybe just a bad day ? close to 4.00 for a tiny cone of what tasted like,.. wax pellet containing/grainy nasty vanilla ice cream...should have asked for our 12.00 back but did not(3 of us got a cone).Buyer beware !

Reviewed April 4, 2014

Right smack under the Hotel, Great location, awesome Burgers and the funnel cakes are to die for. Not to mention the friendly people

Reviewed September 10, 2013

We stayed on 9th street and spent all day at the beach. The Alaska stand is the perfect place to grab a quick bite while relaxing on the beach. Their burgers are great and taste very fresh. When you buy a drink they give you a nice plastic cup and the refills are discounted, which is a great way to save a few bucks. The staff is very friendly. We ended up having lunch at the Alaska stand almost everyday due to the convenience of the location, the friendly staff and the great food.

1  Thank 238angier
Reviewed August 18, 2013

I bought food here many times while I was in OC (the one on 9th street). Once I got fries at another place and they didn't have ketchup, so I went to Alaskan Stand to ask for some and they said no, because I didn't buy my food there. Then I asked if I could buy a few packs and they still wouldn't. I figured as much money as I spent there that week the least they could do is spare me one packet of ketchup. At the very least, sell me one.