“Fresh Hot Fries.”

Thrasher's French Fries
Ranked #1 of 30 Quick Bites in Ocean City
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Dining options: Late Night
Description: The original boardwalk home of the french fry chain, serving salty potatoes with vinegar since 1929.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Short line. Quick, fresh fries. Decent prices at each size. Plus, they had old bay and malt vinegar for my fries.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (2,400)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Wonderful fries... hot always fresh... ... consistent quality...... just remember no ketchup but do have vinegar

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I don’t know what they do to make their fries so good, but they are the best. No catchup here though. I would have taken a picture of them but we ate them too fast.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Best fries in Ocean City Maryland. I always have to have them. These fries are my favorite thing to eat while on the boardwalk. A must have when ever Im down.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I would not consider my Ocean City trip complete if I didn’t have Boardwalk fries!
It brought back so many beautiful memories
Really enjoyed it