“EVERYTHING CHANGES IN TIME”

Thrasher's French Fries
Ranked #5 of 437 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
calvert county
“EVERYTHING CHANGES IN TIME”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

HAVE been eating here just about every year for 40 years,never thought they could change so quickly skipped last year .well im here 2 tell u its a shame they finally lost their top place in french fry lore lukewarm fries ru kidding me how can this happen when all they have 2 cook is FRIES never thought it would come so quick oh well REST IN PEACE THRASHERS .

Dover, Pennsylvania
“Good but not worth the line or price.”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Title says it all, a must do for the tourist but to locals it ain't all that and the help has gone down over the years.

• Visited August 2012
COLUMBIA, PA
“BEST FRYS”
Reviewed September 28, 2012

When wife and I visit Ocean City are first stop is Thrashers when we arrive. This frys are the best my wife craves them from the time we leave are home till we get there we have them at least 4 times when we are there. My only quam is their prices recently went up they are getting a tad pricey now and could cut back on the salt.

Westfield, Indiana
“Ain't What It Used to Be”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

Thrasher's has been a destination in Ocean City ever since I can remember, but the past few times we've been there it has become rather pedestrian. Their fries used to be very distinctive, but now they're just another good fry in the pack.They claim they haven't changed their recipe, but I'm not convinced...seems to me they've cut corners to maintain/increase profitability. Don't get me wrong; they're still good, but...

Visited September 2012
Worcester, Massachusetts
“Awesome fries”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

We searched out Thrasher's because it's a part of Ocean City history. We were pleasantly rewarded. The fries were very tasty. The medium was plenty for the two of us. You can add your own salt and vinegar. We enjoyed them with the pigeons and seagulls at a bench on the boardwalk.

1 Thank MARY C