Review Highlights
Adult booze cruise

Relaxing night cruising the bay while enjoy some adult beverages. Tuesdays and Thursday's these... read more

Reviewed August 5, 2018
Wilcot86
Pennsylvania
via mobile
Great Boat Trip for Young Kids

Fun ride on Duckaneer where that almost guarantee that you get wet. Two young ladies.....college... read more

Reviewed July 9, 2018
Scrantongolfnut
Scranton, Pa.

All reviews water fight treasure chest site called a lot of fun sunset cruise bathing suits fun ride kids and adults great fun battle tattoos squirt crew blast board bay parts
Reviewed August 13, 2012 via mobile

We took our 4 and 6 year olds who are very into pirates and they definitely enjoyed it. I'm glad we did it once but don't know if we'd do it again. I guess I was expecting something a bit more, but it's really geared for younger kids. There were 2 pirates who told a pirate story, then drew tattoos and mustaches on the kids with crayon. They tried to make all the moms bearded ladies which I was not doing. We went out in the bay for an hour just staying around the same spot. A bad pirate came up on a speedboat getting everyone wet with super soakers filled with sea water. My 4 year old was scared and cried the rest of the time. Everyone got soaked!! Then they got a treasure cheat from the bad pirate and the kids got to take a handful of treasure (rings, bracelets, toy eyeballs and gold coins). Then they did limbo. All in all it was fun.

Reviewed July 30, 2012

I'm not sure what the regular pirate experience is like, but the sunset cruise was excellent. There really isn't anything "pirate" about it except the ship, which might be a good thing. The ship has a small bar, but you aren't pressured to drink. There is music and dancing, but it's far from wild. You get to squirt people on the dock with the water canons on the ship, which adds some immature fun. The best part for me was taking pictures of the sunset over the ocean. It was truly a beautiful sight. The crew was very nice and made a point to talk to everyone. My only complaint is that the person selling the tickets was very rude to my friend when she asked about the ticket price. However, I would highly recommend the sunset cruise on Wednesday night.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

My two friends and I took the sunset cruise. We really enjoyed ourselves. I would have given this attraction a 5 instead of a 4 it it weren't for the rude man at the ticket booth. I mistakenly thought the price was $19 instead of $20 (I can admit my mistake, I DID look at the website wrong) but he didn't need to be so rude about it.

2  Thank CLHUMBLE
Reviewed July 12, 2012

We took the pirate cruise yesterday... the staff, um I mean Pirates were amazing. My 7 year old loved it! They do a good job of making it fun for everyone. You will get wet! So wear stuff that dries quickly. My three year old was scared but he was really only one of a few kids that didn't like it and he can be pretty shy so I am not surprised. The trip lasts about an hour and the one thing I would add is bring a bottle of water and wear sunscreen! The water being sprayed around is sea water so once it gets in your mouth it is nice to have a drink of pure water. I can't say enough good things about the staff... there are some comments about them asking for tips as far as I am concerned they deserve them, they were really good with the kids and told jokes that were funny for the adults.

1  Thank lwirth76
Reviewed June 28, 2012

My three and five year old enjoyed it. You do get wet and they tell you this before you get on. It was a little cheesy for the price but overall it was okay.

Date of experience: June 2012