“Hot,yummy and delicious!”

Fractured Prune
Ranked #1 of 10 Bakeries in Ocean City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 22, 2014 via mobile

My son surprised us with hot,fresh donuts from Fractured Prune this morning! They were AWESOME! The variety of flavors and toppings were amazing. We would have given it 5 stars but they're a bit expensive.$12.00 for a dozen.

1  Thank Lynda T

Reviewed May 13, 2014

Best hot donuts anywhere, in great flavors. Try them once and you will be back! The lines will be long in the summer, but get up early and get a dozen, or just send dad while the kids wake up!

Reviewed May 13, 2014

Absolutely loved this place when i visited OC. Everytime I visit OC I have to stop to get some and i usually dont eat donuts. SOOOO GOOD!!! the staff is awesome also!

Reviewed May 11, 2014

Great concept with some exotic flavor combos. Donuts were kinda of small and after reading so much good about this place I think that I had too high of hopes for it. The staff was VERY nice and friendly. Even threw in a extra chocolate donut for us.

Reviewed May 5, 2014

These have to be the best donuts i have ever had. We got a box of assorted ones and i have never ate such good donuts!!!! I don't really eat donuts but a friend of mine had me taste one and the next thing i knew, i was buying a box. good stuff you have to try.