“Best donuts I had in a while”
Review of Fractured Prune

Fractured Prune
Ranked #1 of 10 Bakeries in Ocean City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 5, 2013

I just had there fresh donuts and wow was I amazed! They were so good and fresh I'm going back tomorrow for more.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

I was recently in Ocean City and visited the Fractured Prune for the second time. They have quite the variety. Many of the donuts were awesome combinations. Service was great. You got a playing card instead of a ticket we were 9 of hearts.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

These have to be the best donuts we have ever eaten. They have a lot to choose from so it's hard to decide. The donuts were hot and fresh. Their coffee is really good too. The oc sand donut was awesome. Actually, they are all good.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

After hearing so much about these fresh made hot donuts my sister-in-law and I had to try them while we were on vacation. We were not disappointed! I bought a mixed dozen on the boardwalk as we were heading back to our car and it was so hard to wait to get back to our condo to eat them but wait we did...These donuts are cake donuts with such wonderful toppings but the peanut butter was our favorite. We can't wait until next year's beach vacation to have these again!

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Make sure you go to the one around 28th off the boardwalk - the others don't compare. This is the best donut I have ever had!!! Found it by accident - the best kept secret in OC!!! Try to get there every day - closes early - don't delay!