“Excellent!”

Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Clearfield, Pennsylvania, United States
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2013

We go to Fractured Prune every year and have never been let down. This year we went before going parasailing. Hubby got the Strawberry Shortcake, which I assume he enjoyed, it was gone in 4 bites. I ordered the Pebble Beach, a cake do-nut, honey glazed, chocolate chips, cinnamon and sugar. Fantastic! And the service was very quick considering they are all made to order!

Chicago, Illinois
“Hot, fresh, and tasty!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

Here you order a custom made donut that is served hot and within minutes. The service was quick and each donut was around $2. I would have preferred for my donut to cool down for 15-30 minutes. When you eat it hot, it falls apart. Because it's glazed when hot, the icing runs off a bit. It was a nice, unique morning treat and I'd recommend a stop here.

Raleigh, North Carolina
“good donuts”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013

I read all the previous reviews and wanted to add my own. You have to try this place, it is really unique. You order your donut with whatever topping you like. They have a huge selection. They make your special ordered donut just for you while you wait. We ate at the one on the boardwalk and there were no lines like I read about in previous reviews. I tried the Creamsicle and Dark Forest. I really liked the actual donut but was not fond of the topping. The creamsicle had a orange topping and the forest had a raspberry topping. Both were very sweet. I am heading back tonight to try just a plain donut with maybe just some powdered sugar. Definitely a must when in Ocean City.

• Visited June 2013
Nottingham, Maryland
“Hot, fresh donuts”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2013

Donuts are $1.85 each and are small. But, they are fresh and you can pick what toppings you want on each one. We bought a 1/2 dozen late night for breakfast the next morning. But, as soon as we were in the hotel, the donuts were consumed for a late night snack.

Bowie, Maryland
“Melt in your Mouth good and Warm too”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

The donuts are made fresh in front of you and you choose the tops. I showed up at 7 am on saturday and ordered 3 dozen. I walked out 10 minutes latter and my hand was hot under the boxes. Just bring cash because they do not take plastic. Expect a wait on weekends as they are busy, but they move people throughh easily. It will be worth the wait.