“Amazing donuts”

Fractured Prune
Ranked #2 of 13 Quick Bites in Ocean City
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 16, 2012

These donuts are amazing. My favorite is the Morning Buzz with mocha icing and oreo crumbles. So so good! I'm not even a morning sweets person, I prefer bagels, eggs, etc but when I'm in O.C. I have to stop here.

Reviewed November 10, 2012 via mobile

I never had known the 28th street location existed, but I'm glad they are here! I've driven past the lines outside st 127th Street, but had never been in until today. Yummy flavors, they have a menu to choose from, or create your own. All of the yellow cake donuts are made fresh, warm and delicious to to order. The owner gave me a sample (a whole donut) and I was then tasked with trying to choose! They were all delicious, but trail mix and OC SAND were my favorites today. I will definitely be back to sample other flavors!

Reviewed November 9, 2012

I'm not sure how long the fractured prune has been open but I'm upset that this is my first time there in the many years I've been visiting OC. The service was exceptional, even gave me a donut to sample since it was my first time. Bought a half dozen with the OC sand, carnival, and Reese donuts. All were amazing! Highly recommended!

Reviewed October 25, 2012

The Fractured Prune is definitely an oddly-named and low-key kinda place, but they simply make the best donuts. Freshly cooked (nothing made hours ago and sitting in trays) and with almost any combination of toppings you want makes them stand apart. And do they ever taste good! Better than anything Dunkin has to offer. And even better than Krispy Kreme when the HOT sign is on. Give it a try, you'll keep going back.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

Liked the doughnuts a lot, very quick service. We still tend to like the more plain or old fashioned style of doughnuts best, but they offered a large variety.