Lambros and Hampton House Hotel Apartments
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Ocean City
See available hotels
Shoreham Hotel(Ocean City)
View Hotel
COLUMBUS VILLA 108(Ocean City)
View Hotel
The Breakers Hotel(Ocean City)
View Hotel
Park Place Hotel(Ocean City)
Majestic Hotel(Ocean City)
  • Pool
Inn Town Motel(Ocean City)
  • Room Service
  • Free Internet
Hotel Monte Carlo(Ocean City)
View Hotel
Sea Breeze Inn(Ocean City)
View Hotel
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 15, 2012

I made a family reservation with Ida on August 14, 2012 for August 19 check-in date. She took my personal information (including phone number) and credit card information but assured me that my card will not be billed since they would prefer payment in cash or cashier's check upon arrival. When asked to provide confirmation, she told me to submit the reservation form online and they will reply with confirmation. The following day I tried numerous times to reach L&H to confirm that my reservation form was received. When Ida finally answered my call, she told me that the apartment that I had booked was given to someone else because my reservation information was incomplete. Let it be known that Ida of L&H had taken my cell phone number which I have in my possession at all times. She never contacted me, either by email or phone. I also had a booking at the Clarion at Fountainbleu, which I cancelled because she assured me that we had a booking at L&H on the boardwalk. So now my vacation is ruined because we have no lodging because all other hotels/condos are completely sold out. Doing business with Lambros and Hampton is risky business. Anyone planning to stay at L&H better BEWARE!!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
5  Thank Saige S
Reviewed August 7, 2012

Great stay again at the end of July, just my husband & I + Mom & Dad at the Hampton House (the red house from 1940). I thought it was worth it to write another review, though I wrote one last year. It's still the only place we want to be...there is nothing like stepping onto your private porch (if you book certain rooms) and being ON the boardwalk & just feet from the sand! That's our favorite part. Our unit is on the ground floor with a private porch--I do mean that no one enters/exits but you or your guests.

I did notice this year that the laundry room was locked up, but I never asked about it because I was too busy at the beach to think of laundering!!

Our 2 BR/1 BA w/ kitchen & sofa area unit was awesome again! It was super duper clean this year as soon as we walked in--they did a great job preparing the place. Also noticed new appliances :). The A/C kept us comfy the entire time & you can control it in more than one place in the unit which is a plus.

There is no swimming pool (beach is right there, who needs it), and no fitness center who needs that either, bike/run on the boardwalk, swim in the ocean--that's what we did every day!!

I'd recommend the Hampton House (ask for the old red building) again for the location & beach access. It's also very convenient to get to either end of the boardwalk for any other activities you want to participate it. This is an historic property...it's not a modern building, but go here to relax & expect not to be pampered by overbearing staff. To me, that is a great way to enjoy a vacation.

Room Tip: Please don't expect daily maid service, but do expect staff who are there daily to assist with things like extra trash bags, extra blankets, any other issues, etc. They are glad to help & it helps you to relax even more. Bring your own linens (blankets & pillows are there), bring toiletries, bring soaps of all kinds. These aren't supplied. Perhaps even call them & ask what size your beds are so that you can bring the correct size linens. If you want to literally be on the boardwalk & have the private porch all to yourself, there are only 2 units in the Hampton House (old red house) that offer this. Ask for one of the ground floor units--ours was H-2. The cleanliness will depend on whether you drag sandy feet through the place...but a quick sweep up every now & then I found kept us happy :). I did this myself, didn't bother staff with it.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank kimmiebrite
Reviewed July 15, 2012

My family and I stayed at the Hampton House June 23-July 1, 2012. We had a really great experience staying here. The owner and staff were very nice and attended to our every need. We sat out on the beautiful patio almost every night and enjoyed watching the folks walking the boardwalk. Stores and food are a stone's throw away, Dunkin Donuts is right next door. Play equipment is almost directly in front of the place for the kids to play on. We also visited the pool out back which has a really cool bar/grill. Just a few minutes walk and we were at the inlet riding rides and hitting the arcades. I don't think I'll be able to stay anywhere else but the Hampton House!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Tina C
Reviewed April 15, 2012

I made this reservation rather last minute. I was told on the phone that the air show would begin directly in front of the Hampton House but it was really 10 blocks down the beach. OK, that's not so bad, I could have done more research on my own for that. Next the owner described the room to me and made it sound wonderful. She said there ws a separate kitchen, dining, living room and bedroom on the only room she had left, this and that had been remodeled, things replaced. We got there late and they are on the premises so this orked out good. Old houses can e very charming but this room was worn out, dated and mismatched. Yes it was more of a room than a kitchen dining and living room. One of the pull out sofa's was in the kitchen and it was vinyl cover and horribly uncomfortable. Crappy furniture that my kids couldn't even sleep on. The other was in the bedroom/living room area and that was very uncomfortable too. Cushions were misshaped and didn't stay in place. The bathroom was very old and not kept up well. Mildew on the shower. The door to the bathroom was so warped it would not close. There was a three inch gap in the door when we pushed as hard as we could to get it shut. The extra blanket in the closet smelled like it had been urinated on. Seriously, couldn't use it. The owner seemed very sweet and she apparently grew up at this this location but she is less than honest. I hated to complain about her "home" but I had to. She had an excuse for everything. She said they had remodelled the other units and the one we were in would be done by "the next time we came". I could never stay at this place again. We managed to stay two nights but my kids still refer to this place when they want to indicate something is old and worn out.

Room Tip: I doubt there are any good rooms.
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Margaret S
Reviewed September 7, 2011

Don't even think about it..this place was so horrible..after reading these reviews I want to know exactly where these people stayed couldn't have been Lambros and Hampton House Hotel Apts. My boyfriend did the research to find a last minute hotel for our OC trip and came across a good place from the reviews he read; but God help us..once we arrived I thought I was living on the Titanic on the Poor people side..this place was horrible..we walked in and we both were scratching our skin, the place was smelly and old..from the price we paid we thought we were getting a luxury apartment. Worst experience ever!! We even took a shower in our swim shoes and still today our skin isn't still right! If you do consider this place "BE CAUTION" - please take some Lysol, Bed bugs spray, a fluorescent light to scan the bed and sheets - Oh yeah..take your everyday products with you (BODY WASH, SHAMPOO, etc) you will need them..Just bring your whole house along with you will need it; but furthermore our trip was AWESOME! YOU MUST RIDE THE JET SKIs and check out everything the Boardwalk has to offer..if it wasn't for these awesome adventures we would've had a bad trip..it was just a place to lay our heads - so you know we tried to stay away much as possible! It's not worth the money! Oh yeah one more other thing - parking was horrible
- you have to park two streets over from the Lambros and Hampton House Hotel Apartments - Not good at all! Also, from the pictures on the website page (what a cozy & warm feeling) - Question: Where are these apartments? Nowhere close to what we experience! Yeah, we got the leftovers and this place should have been FREE! No pets are allowed; but I glad because I wouldn't let my pet stay here! The worst hotel experience ever!!!!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple