“What a nice surprise”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 16, 2014

We ordered take out from here last night after Bull on the Beach had a 45 min wait. What a yummy meal!!! We ordered a Smoked Ham and Cheese sandwich which my mom really enjoyed. My dad enjoyed it but has had better. They both LOVED their sides of Collard Greens and Mashed Potatoes. The sides are $3 each but you get a half pound container. Chips come with the sandwich. I had a beef brisket platter with salad and mac and cheese. Brisket was tasty (it is in a sauce), mac and cheese was homemade, and the salad was nice. My husband got the hot turkey platter with fries and purchased a side salad. The turkey was awesome. The vibe is real neat in there. They were playing good country music, had a nice bar, and TV's. Will def. dine in at some point.

Reviewed July 15, 2014 via mobile

Delicious yes when you first walk up to it you might not think so but then you sit down and start to eat wow they know what they're doing thank you....

Reviewed July 12, 2014

My wife stated.....we do not leave OCMD until I get my BBQ from this place.......also getting one for the road

Reviewed July 3, 2014

The food was delicious, especially the Cuban sandwich. Their pulled pork was mouth watering. The menu is varied and everything delicious!!!

Reviewed June 19, 2014

It was great to come back to Pit n Pub this weekend during our visit to town for the Air Show. We always enjoy the food and the service is always friendly. Our appetizers of Honey Old Bay Wings and Tai Shrimp were delicious as always and the beer was cold, the Pot Pie was amazing! We will be back to catch a Ravens game this fall, always a fun time there during football seasonl!!!!!

1  Thank cassie A