“A fun night”
Review of Judith M Fishing

Judith M Fishing
More attraction details
Owner description: Take a fishing trip or sunset cruise aboard Ocean City's largest and finest party fishing boat. We fish the ocean for assorted species that include Sea Bass, Flounder, Tog, Croakers and mush more. Join us for a great trip. Check our website for our year round schedule. Our other boat the Tortuga stays inside the bay flounder fishing.Fun for all ages.
Reviewed August 9, 2013

We decided to try something other than the boardwalk. We went on the sunset cruise on the Judith M. The price was good and the boat was very clean. The captain Seth was very informative and let us know if we were going into any rough water. Magic Mal (the bartender) was very friendly. It's a great way to spend 1 1/2 hours.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

Great for beginners or families with kids. We went out at 8AM sharp and got back at 12:30PM. Had my wife and 8 and 3 yr old girls with me. We had a solid 1.5 hrs of fishing, the other reviews that claimed only 40 mins were way off. Both my kids caught sea bass and my three yr old actually won the fish pool with the biggest sea bass of the trip. This was truly a great time and we will be back. If you have any hesitations about taking kids, don't worry, it's great and they'll love it. The crew and captain were professional and funny. Don't shake Max's hand.

1  Thank Bernie O
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Took kids(they were free-just paid for adults).Serve drinks during sunset cruise.Perfect nite for sail-kids go kick going under drawbridge.Nice views of ocean city.Sunset was beautiful-got some nice pictures

1  Thank brighteyes67
Reviewed July 26, 2013

We went out on the Judith for a sunset cruise this past week. It was a GREAT decision! Perfect for kids. The crew was just wonderful. The kids got to drive to boat out on the ocean! They loved that! The views are great, even if it's not clear for a great sunset. They give you some information on the area during the cruise too. I suggest you bring cash with you if you want a snack or drink during your cruise. They have a snack bar and serve alcohol as well as other drinks. Oh and it's always nice to tip the crew at the end of the cruise too! This is an activity I plan on doing again on my next trip down the ocean!

1  Thank StaceyB3675
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Should have read the reviews before taking this "boat ride". Spent about 3 hours traveling to and returning from their "fishing spot". Spent 1 hour fishing. Approximately 40 people fishing, only 5 fish caught between all the people fishing, the largest being 11 inches long. Was a total waste of money and time. Drove to Ocean City from Illinois to do my first ocean fishing and was very disappointed. Would not recommend to anyone.

2  Thank Roger T