“Huge Delicious Phili Style Subs”
Review of Primo Hoagies

Primo Hoagies
Ranked #92 of 426 Restaurants in Ocean City
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Germantown, Maryland
“Huge Delicious Phili Style Subs”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Huge lines but worth the wait. The subs are packed and tasty. The sides in the refrigerator are also amazing.

Visited August 2012
2 Thank Brian G

“Best hoagies ever!”
Reviewed August 5, 2012 via mobile

We have a Primo's close to my house and they are great. This one it's just as good. You can always expect consistency at a Primo's.

4 Thank PSass13
Ocean City,MD
“The best!”
Reviewed July 28, 2012

Overstuffed and wonderful!!! We love the place and even tho the traffic in town is crazy during the summer.....we will continue to frequent all year long.

Visited July 2012
4 Thank Sandy R
“Best Subs, Good Beach Munchies”
Reviewed July 22, 2012

Stop by on my stay in Ocean City MD during the week of 15-19 July. Saw the adverstisement in the Days Inn Brochure and ventured up to 133rd Street to see what the fuss was. I have to say this was the best hoagie I've ever had. Meat was fresh, peppers and condiments complimented the hoagie well. Alot of pride involved with these hoagies, perfect munchies for the beach, I had to stop by on my way back to DC/MD area to bring one back to share with friends I ate half on the way back while driving. If your at Ocean City I recommend you drive up to 133rd and try one of these hoagies you will be hooked. The staff was very professional, courteous, knowledgeable and helpful with recommendations for first timers. We need one of these in the DC/MD area for sure.

• Visited July 2012
4 Thank Glg G
magnolia, de
“AWESOME!!!”
Reviewed July 21, 2012

Heard it was good.. and it was.. I hope the one closer too home in Dover DE is this good...

Visited July 2012