“Great Outdoor Seating!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed October 5, 2013

Brass Balls Saloon - what a name! Loved it! Food was average - nothing spectacular - had french onion soup on two different occasions, both times the cheese was melted, but the soup was just warm, not hot. Had the Maryland Crab soup - it was good - spicy, but also not hot, just warm. Sandwiches were okay - nothing unique, tasty and a decent portion for the price. I also had the crab mac and cheese. It seemed salty for my taste - it too could have been hotter. Best part of the meal - being able to sit outside, have a cocktail and a cigarette at the same time!!!!!! The beverages were good - not overpriced as I expected. Service was good, friendly and available when needed and everything was neat and clean. There really was nothing to complain about - just nothing exceptional. You won't be disappointed if you are looking for average fare at the shore with outstanding views.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

Great food and a good price. We just had burgers and sandwiches but they were good, hot and fresh. They had some great drinks that were made perfectly and the service was great. Great casual dining experience.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

Had the BLT and waffle fries. It was good, price was decent and happy with my meal. My husband got the burger and he liked his entree too.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

I kept hearing about how good this place was, so I finally decided to give it a try. My overall opinion on the place is that it really is a standout place over all the other pub style restaurants in Ocean City. The prices were very reasonable The food was good. The service was stellar compared to most other restaurants we've gone to in Ocean City. Other restaurants in OC seem to be understaffed and it leads to a horrible customer service experience. The atmosphere inside was fun and inviting and the outdoor seating provided a great view of the ocean and boardwalk. The wait for a table was moderate, even in the off-season, but understandable given the restaurants popularity. We ordered a California Chicken sandwich and a Chicken Ceasar salad. The sandwich was excellent, but I was disappointed that the bacon on the sandwich was still rubbery and almost raw. I didnt feel like waiting for crispy bacon, so I just pulled it off and kept eating. Otherwise, the chicken sandwich was great. The fries were the main feature. we even ordered an extra side of fries to share at the table. The chicken ceasar I was told was good, but it was obvious that the chicken is pre-measured, cooked and refrigerated and then reheated at the time you order, because it was warm and very dry.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

I always enjoy my time and meal at Brass Balls Saloon!

The outdoor seating over looks right into the beach, the indoor decor is bar/music and I must say the do have GREAT waffle fries!

I was just there this past Monday and we three of us order sandwiches -philly steak, a chicken club and a burger and ALL the two different types if breads were VERY OLD!
On my philly sandwich the bread crumbled as I attempted to just put the sandwich together. The inside part of the sandwich was good but what a way to ruin it! I guess the fries made up for the carb portion!