“Iced tea to die for! ”
Review of Crazy 8's - CLOSED

Crazy 8's
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Best lunch spot in Ocean City, Maryland! For 2014 we also have one of the best breakfasts in Ocean City with a wide variety of breakfast burritos, wraps, and sandwiches! We feature Boar's Head Deli Meats and the best Salads, Soups, Wraps, and Panini's you will find on the shore! Don't forget WE CATER!! If you have an office, holiday, or football party and you need Wraps, Panini's, or Salads we have you covered! We can customize the menu to exactly what you want and can handle any size function.
“Iced tea to die for! ”
Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

I have yet to eat anything here but I hear nothing but good things about it. My cousin told me how good their watermelon-apple iced tea is so I stopped in and ordered a large one. DELICIOUS. What a great combination of flavors and it even had tiny bits of watermelon in it. This place is a must if in OCMD! FYI I believe they will sell this in bulk, as my cousin tried to order 2 gallons of it but they were short on watermelon or something. :)

1 Thank bobenny6

New Ringgold, Pennsylvania
“Very Yummy!”
Reviewed June 22, 2014 via mobile

Second time eating at Crazy 8's and we were not disappointed. My sister ordered the lobster bisque. We all tried it. It was delicious! Flavored lemonades are very good too! A definite must stop whenever we are in OCMD!

Visited June 2014
3 Thank Cindy0425
Jackson, Pennsylvania
“So good!”
Reviewed June 3, 2014

We ate here three times during this trip to OC. It's that good.. I ordered a different wrap each time, and each time it was delicious. My girl ordered a panini each time and loved each one of them. The servers are very attentive and friendly, there is outdoor seating with a bay view, and you can't beat the food for lunch. Basically all the meals are around 10$. You might spend $30 for two people with drinks, sides, and tip.

• Visited May 2014
4 Thank Eric D
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Great stop for sandwiches”
Reviewed May 31, 2014 via mobile

Stopped here for lunch. So happy we did. The four of us ordered wraps and panini's. Generous portions. Great taste. Service was superb. The entire staff worked like a team, each covering all the tables. Drink refills were immediate, never waited for anything. They were all so friendly. Highly recommend.

Visited May 2014
5 Thank imajayhawk
Reading, Pennsylvania
“Arnold Palmer!!”
Reviewed May 19, 2014

The Arnold Palmer made with fresh squeezed lemonade was super good. I got a Panini and a salad w/ fries on the side. The fries are batter dipped and super good. I have decided now after 3-4 visits that I find their Panini's to be lacking taste so I am done with them. I do however enjoy their salads, soups, and drinks so I will continue to go. My husband got a wrap which looked amazing. They are also doing breakfast wraps now which I am excited to try on our next trip.

• Visited April 2014