“Watermelon Apple Iced Tea” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #59 of 412 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: American, Soups
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Best lunch spot in Ocean City, Maryland! For 2014 we also have one of the best breakfasts in Ocean City with a wide variety of breakfast burritos, wraps, and sandwiches! We feature Boar's Head Deli Meats and the best Salads, Soups, Wraps, and Panini's you will find on the shore! Don't forget WE CATER!! If you have an office, holiday, or football party and you need Wraps, Panini's, or Salads we have you covered! We can customize the menu to exactly what you want and can handle any size function.
Reading, Pennsylvania
“Watermelon Apple Iced Tea”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

I got to try the tea this time. Very unique and refreshing. They also have several fresh squeezed lemonades. This is a nice break from traditional sodas. I didn't read my last review prior to my return trip and once again got the Mexini Panini, thought it was dry and lacking which is exactly what I said when I went in April. Must skip that. I paired it with the Summer Spinach salad - very good. My husband got a turkey wrap which was very good.

• Visited September 2013

Baltimore, Maryland
“Good Food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

Stopped in for dinner and sat outside on the water. Not much of a view but better then being indoors. Enjoyed the food - crab soup was good! Waitress was friendly. Would eat there again -

Succasunna, New Jersey
“Just lunch”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

Good food great soup even on a hot day! The spicy crab soup was the Best! The beefini was ok but my daughter loved her chicken salad it was fresh and delicious!

• Visited September 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
NJ
“Fresh food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

Figured we had to try this place after seeing it was number one on tripadvisor and yelp! We went for lunch and everyone enjoyed their meals. The waitress put mine in wrong so I had to wait a while longer after everyone else got served. Otherwise service was friendly and efficient. My wrap was really good and the pasta salad I got for and extra two dollars was bad. My companions had the panini and salad combo which they both really enjoyed. I suggested the place to my cousin and she had it for dinner that same night as she wanted something casual. Solid food, is go back!

1 Thank ISellSyn
Bowie, Maryland
“Relaxed and Friendly Atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2013

After a long evening at the boardwalk we had a load of adults and children who were hungry and tired. Every restaurant we thought of had over an hour wait. After a quick search on trip advisor, we found Crazy 8s. When calling to check on a wait, the lady/waitress was very friendly. When arriving, we were all surprised to find it a small place next to K Coast Surf Shop, with our first thought-oh this can't be that good. But it was! Every bit. From the clean and relaxed atmosphere, to the indoor or outdoor sitting areas to the friendly and helpful staff to the WONDERFUL food. We were highly impressed! And to top it off the price was more than affordable. As a family, we typically spend WAY too $$ on food that is barely edible when eating out in OC. We are regulars in OC and will definitely be coming back.

2 Thank BubbaBoxer