“Something Ocean City needed...”
Review of Crazy 8's - CLOSED

Crazy 8's
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Best lunch spot in Ocean City, Maryland! For 2014 we also have one of the best breakfasts in Ocean City with a wide variety of breakfast burritos, wraps, and sandwiches! We feature Boar's Head Deli Meats and the best Salads, Soups, Wraps, and Panini's you will find on the shore! Don't forget WE CATER!! If you have an office, holiday, or football party and you need Wraps, Panini's, or Salads we have you covered! We can customize the menu to exactly what you want and can handle any size function.
Reviewed November 16, 2012 via mobile

It's great to see another place open up that will, no doubt be a long time Ocean City staple. Had a great sandwich and can't wait to go back and try something else!!!!

1  Thank David S

Reviewed October 30, 2012

We've been regulars since they first opened...happy to see they are now #1 on TA! My husband and I LOVE their mahi-mahi wraps, literally have them a couple of times whenever we are down. A little spicy and messy to eat! Fresh Lemonade is great and the kids love their other sandwiches...haven't tried their soups yet but will when the weather is cooler and we are back down. We either do carryout or head right out sit out on the back deck...it's small and sits over the canal. You aren't going here for the ambiance - you are going for the great, casual-style food! Always fun to shop in KCoast after we eat!

Reviewed October 29, 2012

Don't expect a high class restaurant, don't expect fine dining, don't expect classy decor, cos you wont get em. But what you will get is great tasting food at a very good price. A great place to go for a lunchtime snack or a quick bite to eat, with good service thrown in. Try it, you'll like it.

1  Thank IanWD
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Saw the great reviews so I came here for a late lunch. I wanted to try the Maryland Crab soup and the watermelon apple drink, but both were unavailable. The mushroom brie soup I ordered was tasty, but strangely gravy like. The mahi-mahi wrap was ok at best. I liked that it was grilled, but the lettuce inside was soggy, and the fish was overwhelmed by too much sauce. I chose sweet potato fries instead of chips for $2 extra, and they were crispy and tasty. Not much for ambiance. The service was friendly and attentive. My meal came to $18+, which I felt was pricey for what I got.

2  Thank maotenglin
Reviewed September 30, 2012

After finding a menu for Crazy 8's in my hotel lobby, I decided to grab lunch there for my husband & I. There were so many delicious sounding sandwiches, I had a hard time deciding what to order. Our wraps were fabulous! I will definitely go back every tiem I come to Ocean City!!

2  Thank missboarder