“Great Lunch Place”
Review of Crazy 8's - CLOSED

Crazy 8's
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Best lunch spot in Ocean City, Maryland! For 2014 we also have one of the best breakfasts in Ocean City with a wide variety of breakfast burritos, wraps, and sandwiches! We feature Boar's Head Deli Meats and the best Salads, Soups, Wraps, and Panini's you will find on the shore! Don't forget WE CATER!! If you have an office, holiday, or football party and you need Wraps, Panini's, or Salads we have you covered! We can customize the menu to exactly what you want and can handle any size function.
Shady Side, MD
“Great Lunch Place”
Reviewed June 21, 2012

Do not judge Crazy 8's by it's name or exterior. We found it and almost left, but we are glad we didn't. The service was excellent and the food delicious. The have soups, salads, burgers and sandwiches. You can order two half orders of a soup, salad or panini. I had their summer salad and spinach panini. I would recommend both. One down side is no alcohol. It would have been great to enjoy a drink with the excellent food.

• Visited June 2012

Arlington
“Birthday Dinner”
Reviewed June 11, 2012

It was my brother's 50th birthday and family and friends were deciding where to go to celebrate with dinner. His condo is ocean side on 36th street just accross the street from Crazy 8's. Other restaurants have tried to be successful here, but couldn't make it happen. We were a bit unsure to try this one. We were all tired from a long and fun beach day and decided to walk accross the street and try Crazy 8's. Glad we did! The staff was amazingly friendly wihout being over-bearing. We started with yummy Arnold Palmer's (with fresh squeezed lemonade); I had a Watermelon Apple iced tea that tasted...well...like Summer. All of our food was fresh and delicious. I would recommend the sweet potatoe fries. In fact our friends went over again the next day for lunch and I had them bring me back some to eat on the beach. A healthier choice than the well known boardwalk fries (I love them too...just watching my waistline). It is nice to have a restaurant in OC with healthy, eclectic choices and still order a burger and fries or one of their yummy sandwiches or subs. There were 12 of us and sitting outside on the picnic tables overlooking the bay and watching the sunset was a perfect way to celebrate my brother's birthday. He loved this place too!

• Visited June 2012
Frederick, Maryland
“Hidden gem”
Reviewed May 26, 2012

Great place to get away from the greasy foods on the boardwalk! The salads are fresh and delicious! The paninis mmmmmm. The lemonade is very tart. We dined here twice during our stay. New favorite! Must try!!!

Visited May 2012
Ocean City, Maryland
“Best lunch spot in & around OC!!”
Reviewed May 22, 2012

The waitstaff is shockingly nice every minute you're there. It's almost like a Disney experience with a surfing twist! The food is very fresh w/ lots of options. My favorite is the buffalo chicken wrap with sweet potato fries and *fresh squeezed* lemonade- yum!!

Chicago, Illinois
“Great food and service.”
Reviewed May 21, 2012 via mobile

Great food and service. We had sandwhiches and the Italian wedding soup and both were delicious. It was clean and had a friendly staff.