Open today: 9:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Review Highlights
Quick fun

Decided to stop in while walking the boardwalk- I thought it was going to be way worse than what it... read more

Reviewed September 14, 2017
jennyplank
Emmaus, Pennsylvania
via mobile
Not as good as it used to be

We went here about 4 years ago and my kids couldn’t get enough of this maze. So I came back with my... read more

Reviewed September 1, 2018
SfromJersey
Berkeley Heights, New Jersey
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 12, 2017

Yes, the maze doesn't go on for hours but its a lot of fun, you're sure to get cheap laughs. I walked into a couple of spots. Kids like it.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed August 3, 2017 via mobile

We went in my 7 year old and 15 year old. It took literally 10 mins to get through and 5 to get back to the entrance. It was too short and not worth the price.

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed August 3, 2017 via mobile

The first 5 minutes are fun, but then it gets old quick, for adults anyway... The kids could do it all day. They can get a hand stamp and return to do it again later in the day for free.

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed July 21, 2017 via mobile

They all had a great time. I was not sure about this at first, but it was nice to see them having so much fun. Definitely will do again. Thank you.

Date of experience: July 2017
Reviewed June 5, 2017

While on the Boardwalk my family and I went to the Mirror Maze. It was actually a lot more fun than we thought it was going to be. The kids absolutely had a blast and the staff was really friendly.

Date of experience: June 2017