“A fun break from the boardwalk”

Ripley's Mirror Maze
Ranked #3 of 25 Fun & Games in Ocean City
Reviewed June 17, 2012

In general, this is as much fun as you make it. You can probably get through in 5 minutes, but you can go multiple times and you can go in both directions. We ended up playing games where we would individually go in and race to see who could do it the fastest. We probably spent 30 minutes and had a blast. The staff working there made it a lot of fun as well.

1  Thank 5-Taking-A-Break

Reviewed June 16, 2012

Ripleys mirror maze is such a unique and fun filled experience. I enjoyed the lazers and the difficulty of finding my way around. It is a must stop tourist attraction in Ocean City and by purchasing the combo pass I thought it was a good value.

Reviewed June 3, 2012

My 13 year old son and I had a blast in this . He didn't want to leave. It was like being a kid again .

Reviewed April 19, 2012

We enjoyed that too. I did that 4 times. It was crazy and with the glasses is bizare.

1  Thank Tonite33
Reviewed April 12, 2012

After te first few minutes it is really just a walk , on a hot day it might be a break from the heat but not worth the money

Been to Ripley's Mirror Maze? Share your experiences!