“Fun for the whole family”
Review of Old Pro Golf

Old Pro Golf
Ranked #1 of 25 Fun & Games in Ocean City
Reviewed August 13, 2014

Have been going to Old Pro since our kids were little (they are now in their 20's). Manager is a husband and wife and they always remember who we are and go out of their way to say hello and ask about our kids.

There are newer reviews for Old Pro Golf

Reviewed August 11, 2014

I always go with my family to Old Pro Golf. We can go there even in rainy weather as it has indoor as well as outdoor golf.

Reviewed August 10, 2014

My family and I went on a mini golf tour along the coastal highway last week during our annual beach trip. After some research we decided on Old Pro Golf because they have a deal where you can play at all six of their courses for only $16 per person. We started at the first course on 136th street around 9 AM and did all the courses stopping for lunch in between. All the courses have different themes, 4 are outdoor and 2 are indoor. They are challenging and fun and great for the whole family. My kids had a great time and it made for a very fun morning and afternoon.

Reviewed August 10, 2014

We enjoyed this mini golf course, as they do have other ones thru out ocean city, we have played at all of them, its a lot of family, kids or just adult fun, fair priced also

Reviewed August 5, 2014

A bit crowded, but expected. $8.50 per person for one round, a little steep in my mind, but kids had fun.

2  Thank Jack B