“Good for Small Children”
Review of Old Pro Golf

Old Pro Golf
Ranked #1 of 23 Fun & Games in Ocean City
Middlebury Center, Pennsylvania
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Good for Small Children”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

I took my two children (under six) to the mini-golf. It was great for them (relatively small and contained), without too much difficulty on the holes. I also had an older child (13 years old) with me who found it to be a little bit boring.

Washington DC, District of Columbia
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Good time waster”
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Took my unruly nephews here after a long day of them irritating each other and me. It did the trick. It was a good hour of good competition that would have extended longer if it had not been for the mother and son pro golfers after us who were constantly on our tail.

Baltimore, Maryland
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Great place for the family”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

This is a well run place that you can play skeeball and other fun amusement games. The indoor golf is fantastic and well designed.

Roswell, Georgia, United States
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Awesome”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

Played indoor golf. Won a free game and turned around and played outdoor golf. My son is in a min-golf phase right now. We pretty much have to stop every time we see one.

Bridgewater, New Jersey
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Indoor temp controlled golfing!!!!”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Stay cool in the summer, dry in the rain, and have a great mini golf experience. A full 18 hole indoor course awaits and is unique and lots of fun. indoor arcade as well!!

Visited September 2012