“Best soft shell crab sandwich”
Review of Micky Fins

Micky Fins
Ranked #120 of 420 Restaurants in Ocean City
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic, Special occasions, Scenic view, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Make your way to Micky Fins, a hidden waterfront gem located just south of the Route 50 bridge in West Ocean City, MD. With the finest fresh seafood, hand-patted custom blend burgers, robust wine selection and premium tier happy hour, we attract foodies, locals and tourists alike. We believe in hospitality done right. Friendly smiles, courteous service and knowledgeable staff come together to make every guest's experience a memorable one.
Lititz, Pennsylvania
“Best soft shell crab sandwich”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

We ate here on our trip to OC - the ambience was great and we had the best soft shell crab sandwich ever!!!

• Visited July 2013

Ocean City, Maryland
“Great Views and Consistently Good Food”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

We have eaten many excellent lunches and dinners at Micky Fins since they have been open, but as locals, we rarely dine out on summer holiday weekends. We had an opportunity to go out with friends that we rarely see, so we made an exception. We were not disappointed, and it was worth the traffic. With four kids and four adults in the party, the dinner choices ran the gamut from chicken nuggets to crab cakes and softcrabs. Everyone got what they ordered in a timely fashion, served hot. After the meal, the kids were entertained by the boats and the anglers weighing in fish, and the adults had some time to socialize. If you are in the mood for Boat Drinks, take a cab, like we did, though, because their best deal is 42 oz. of your favorite mixed drink, served in a Bait Bucket with two HUGE straws. We shared an Orange Creamsicle Crush, and it was delicious!

• Visited July 2013
lancaster pa
“Save your $$$”
Reviewed June 29, 2013

We have been to MF's many times in the past, and it used to be our favorite place for happy hour. We just got back from our first visit of 2013 - $80 w/ tip for one kids mini burgers (2 minis) and fries (charged $.75 for the half a slice if cheese to cover the burgers), kids Mac n cheese with no side at all ( Kraft out of a box), a ceasar salad with mahi on it, and a grilled mahi mahi sandwich that I actually laughed out loud at when the server put the plate in front of me - it was served on the tiniest hamburger roll made, no kaiser rolls here, and the piece of fish was literally about 3 in. by 3 in. Oh and it came with about 6 French fries (wish I would've counted them) I can't believe that someone in their kitchen thought that this sandwich was presentable. The kids sodas were $2.75 each (which with the cheese charge brought my son's "kids meal" to about $11), we both got a beer and our server charged us full price, not happy hour prices like she should have. Overall it was a terrible experience and I wish we would've just gone to Sunset Grille where we could have gotten nice dinners for that $80 and not the crap we just ate.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food, great service!”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

This was the last meal of our trip and it was truly fabulous! Our waitress Bridgette was extremely nice and provided great service. All the other employees were also very nice and friendly. As for the food it was better than expected! The crab dip was my favorite, I highly recommend it! The fish melted in my mouth it was perfect. Overall this place is great and next time I'm at OCM I will definitely stop by!

• Visited June 2013
“Great atmosphere. Food nothing special.”
Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

Micky Fins, located in West OC, offers waterfront dining with a great view.

On this visit, we sat around the dockside bar and ordered drinks and dinner.

Drinks were generous and not too expensive. However, I thought the food was rather unremarkable.

Fish tacos featured deep-fried bland tasting fish. The order did not come with a side dish, so I ordered cole slaw, which was also pretty bland.

Another member of my dining party rated the chicken sandwich as a 7 out of 10, although he remarked that the tomato was spectacular!

Two others enjoyed their Caesar salads with chicken.

Personally, I recommend Micky Fins for the drinks and atmosphere. As for the food, save your appetite for a more pleasing menu.

1 Thank Killingtime1