“The best place to stay in O.C.”
Review of Bedtime Inn

Bedtime Inn
Ranked #80 of 104 Hotels in Ocean City
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Every year since I was a little girl my family has stayed at the Bedtime Inn. They have a great pool and easy access to the main road. The rooms are clean and roomy. The prices have kept us coming back. Now that I'm an adult, I bring my family to stay at the Bedtime Inn. Thanks for all the great times!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
6  Thank Yvonne S
There are newer reviews for Bedtime Inn

Reviewed March 5, 2013

We stayed off the boardwalk to save on money but we ended up spending the money we saved on parking so if your planning to go to the beach multiple times a day plan on parking on a side street farther away from the beach where it's free. The hotel itself wasn't bad. The room was large and clean, the parking was plentiful and the pool was a good size. The staff were great too but we had our Do Not Disturb sign up and they still walked in while we were asleep and scared me half to death. We stayed here over the 4th of July weekend so the bridge was a nightmare to cross back and forth but besides those little things the hotel isn't a bad place to stay!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
6  Thank samanthas621
Reviewed September 4, 2012

So much better than staying right on the boardwalk in Ocean City- You can actually relax here as intended when you venture to the beach being just across the bridge from the boardwalk. It’s also right across the street from outlets for rainy/ sunburn recoup days at the beach.

The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful from check-in to check-out with smiles, “Good mornings!”, and must-do-in-OC recommendations the next day (which we did try and absolutely loved! Ask them!)

Bonus points for having a clean outdoor pool in Ocean City!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
7  Thank Clarissa B
Reviewed September 4, 2012

Bathroom was not cleaned, spiders and mosquitos on walls and ceiling, dirt was thick under beds and grossly inbetween the headboard and mattress. Girls that clean rooms spoke little english and didn't understand that I asked for more towels. I put the "DO NOT DISTURB" sign on door and they still entered which I was not happy! We went back in June for the air show. The air conditioner SMELLED the entire time and we had to buy air freshners. Never AGAIN!!!

Room Tip: choose a reputable known chain
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank P D
Reviewed August 26, 2012

I looked at the hotel website without looking at trip advisor first. As soon as we arrived I laid back on the bed looked up a found a larger round spot of black mold Yes not just a dark water spot but Black Mold growing on the spot. I reported to the front desk was told that there were no rooms available but one with a single bed which I couldn’t do. I also asked for a new set of blankets so that when the maintenance man came I could change the sheets for the mold being cleaned above it. When we returned from lunch the Mold was gone but no sheets. The underside of the toilets had not been cleaned you could see the urine on it. The floor was covered with sand and dirt from the beach theses did not get swept the whole 4 days we were there. I had to wipe it up with a rag I left the pile on the 2nd day beside the trash can it stayed there, was still there when we left. Both Beds were broke made a loud crash sound when my son laid in it and mine was lopsided. Under the beds were dusty and the beds were covered in mattress covers so I always check for bed bugs none here but nasty mattresses. Cigarette butts all over the outside grounds. They never returned the same amount of bath tails and they were small and cheap. Just Horrible and for $180 a night Never Again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Lizzy616
Reviewed August 12, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel a handful of times and never had a problem but my recent stay was horrible! The air conditioner leaked water all over the floor and when we called the office about the maintenance guy showed up and stuffed towels under it to soak up the water. They said they would be by the next day to fix it and they never did until we called again. The bathroom door didn't shut. And our neighbors were allowed to cook on a grill right below our room. The smoke went inside the ac vent and stunk our room up. If I wanted to smell that I would have stayed at a campground. And these neighbors thought it was cute to take our chairs outside our room. If you like the ghetto you will love this place!

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed August 11, 2012

I have been staying at the Bedtime Inn everytime I visit Ocean City. I Have stayed there over the years with my family and different friends. Some of which are now using the Bedtime Inn as their vacation home of choice. The rooms are always clean, the staff is courteous and efficient. I just love the location with its easy access to all the attractions on both sides of the bridge.The swimming pool is a real plus for me as the older I get the less attracted I am to the sandy beach. Restful and relaxing pool time with friends and family is my idea of a great vacation. I look forward to many more stays at The Bedtime Inn.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family