“Best donuts i've ever had!”
Review of Fractured Prune

Fractured Prune
Ranked #2 of 10 Bakeries in Ocean City
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed July 21, 2014

We come here again and again when we are in Ocean City. The Ms. Prunella and french toast donuts are just absolutely amazing and like nothing you could ever get at a Dunkin. Expect it to be busy, most likely with a line out the door but it's totally worth it. Somehow the seem to find the least friendly staff in the area but once i have a steaming hot donut box in my hand I'm not even bothered by that.

Reviewed July 19, 2014

The best doughnuts I have ever had!! Even tops Duck doughnuts! These doughnuts are hot, right off of the doughnut machine. I got one with caramel sauce and chocolate chips, and the caramel sauce melted nicely into the doughnut, and so did the chocolate chips. Great doughnuts!

Reviewed July 16, 2014

My wonderful friend first introduced me to Fractured Prune doughnuts about 15 years ago! They have readily become a family tradition for us now as well! The setting is fairly small, and almost always crowded, but those doughnuts are so worth it! This most recent visit was the first time my husband also got to enjoy their masterful doughnuts! He was truly impressed -- sometimes you have to worry about talking something up too much, but that is just not the case with these delightful doughnuts! My dad is always the trooper that willingly waits in line to hear his playing card called. They write your order on the inside of the doughnut box and label it with a playing card you choose from their deck of cards. Then you smell the wonderful scents of hot cake doughnuts and coffee while you wait for your goods. Even though we're about 15-20 minutes away, the doughnuts are still hot and gooey with glaze and toppings when he gets home! I look forward to them every year! Plus, as a bonus, they've been expanding their flavors! So many choices and simply not enough belly space to try them all!

Reviewed July 16, 2014

Hot donuts, no need to say more! Must try place, you won't regret it. I chose the plain Jane with just glaze. My daughter bought the same but added peanuts. They were so delicious! Although Trip Advisor only shows 2 locations, there are more in OC. We drove to 80th street then afterwards discovered there was a Fratured Prune on the same block as our hotel on 126th street.
Lots of flavors, but I didn't want to overload on too much sweet. The Plain Jane was the "perfect" donut, in my opinion.

1  Thank tmb007
Reviewed July 15, 2014

Best doughnuts on earth! Made fresh to order, and nothing like you have ever tried before! One is never enough! Make sure you have something to drink because you will need it! Wish they would bring these to TN, though probably a good things since I would eat them all the time!